2011 Miami - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #61
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Miami

Sabine won 2 matches this week, won 80 points and is set up for FO quals. I don't like to dwell on the negatives, the match is done let's move on! Most important thing is that my favourite person in tennis is a xperia hotshot and this means I'm going to see alot more of her in the coming months and I'm excited about that
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #62
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Not happy with what i'm reading in the report.
Sadly she had to end this good tournament in such a bad way.
We can at least be happy about the amount of points she earned this week.
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #63
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Last time I had no time to pursue tennis.
And today I realized that my favorite tennis player playing in the third round in Miami.
It's great.
I have read that only 40% was Sabine Serv.
I hope you come back soon very good serv.
Good luck in Charlston
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 01:54 AM   #64
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine
But it was great to see her on TV even if she wasn't at her best, and she really saved her ranking with this tournament

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote