S2/Mid Season, Week 9- Warsaw - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:39 PM   #46
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S2/Mid Season, Week 9- Warsaw

Who is Mario ?
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #47
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Against 850 points

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #48
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by db99 View Post
Who is Mario ?
A legendary tennis player from Mario Tennis on the Game Boy Color.

I was just messin', you really have a bye. Good work. You can be lazy for a day.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Mar 28th, 2011 at 12:31 AM.
Ianto_Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #49
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph214 View Post
Against 850 points
You should find a way to hack random.org so that it favors you.
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #50
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent anabel can find many ways to pass the time
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 12:01 AM   #51
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
You should find a way to hack random.org so that it favors you.
The old hag Martina will be satisfied if she wins 3 games

Her pathetic excuse: "I thought I was playing in Stuttgart but I found out my name is here. So now I rushed to the airport and arrived 3 minutes before the match. Good lord, not good for my age!"

* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 05:29 AM   #52
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Pelletier/Marino for Doubles
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 12:09 PM   #53
country flag flareon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph214 View Post
The old hag Martina will be satisfied if she wins 3 games
Old hag Anabel Agrees!
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #54
country flag Ianto_Jones

Okay guys! Results will be in about an hour or so after I enjoy lunch and run a couple of errands.

Doubles Entries are now closed, draw will be posted later.

Enjoy your day, and good luck to everyone involved here in Warsaw
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 05:56 PM   #55
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ianto!
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #56
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundFirst Round

Maria Kirilenko vs. Timea Babos
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Kirilenko

Maria Kirilenko def. Timea Babos 6-4 4-6 6-4

Maria was less than impressive out there today, but she still managed to get her head together enough to defeat Timea Babos in three tight sets. All together there were only three breaks of serve--all of them came at a crucial stage at 4-4 in each set. In the first and third set it was Maria who took advantage of this break, but in the second it was Timea Babos who managed to break the Russians serve. Kirilenko certainly is one to look out for in the next round as no one ever knows what to expect from her, but by all indications she is here to fight for this title.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #57
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundFirst Round

Laura Pous-Tio vs. Martina Navratilova
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Pous-Tio

Laura Pous-Tio def. Martina Navratilova 4-6 6-4 6-2

Martina was just expecting to win 3 games during this contest--She proved to herself that she is better than she thinks she is on clay as she managed to take a set off of the imposing Spaniard. Laura Pous-Tio has definitely had her fair share of great results and she is definitely one to watch. Martina started off this match quite strongly, but it was not to be as she appeared increasingly tired and out of breath as the match went on--I suppose an attempt to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro will do this to you. Laura will move on to face Marie Eve Pelletier in the second round.

**I couldn't find Martina's picture. I'll adjust this later.**

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Mar 28th, 2011 at 07:56 PM.
Ianto_Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #58
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana is ready to try to play on clay,
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #59
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundFirst Round

Katarina Srebotnik vs. Anne Keothavong
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Srebotnik

Katarina Srebotnik def. Anne Keothavong 3-6 6-4 7-6(5)

Anne was very unlucky, leading a set and 3-1 the heavens opened with rain, and a rain delay ensured. Before the rain delay Anne was really able to destroy Katarina and take a massive lead into the break. After the unfortunate rain...Anne really looked sluggish and slow, meanwhile Katarina was able to use this break to her advantage. To Anne's credit she did fight back during the third set--but she was unable to ultimately defeat Katarina.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 07:56 PM   #60
country flag Ianto_Jones

Sorry for the delay--had to move from my original location. I should be able to finish Round 1 now.