Early Entries - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #106
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
I've forgotten how it works with tournaments that are moved up one week. Can you have ranking points for both FCC 2010 and 2011 when they're played within a 52 weeks period?
Yes, of course.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #107
country flag quickfound

quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
TBE:

Masha needed a wildcard, but ithink they have 2 TOP 20 wildcards...
Yes, they have 5 wild cards, so they would be Caro, Maria, Sabine, Shelby Rogers & Christina McHale.

They moved Craybas in also (TBE said she was 2nd alt after Caro). That might be Akgul's spot, unless there was some other withdrawal...

tennis.quickfound.net With 168 players' Twitter feed! Weekly tourney pages
results with players' ranks, photos & quotes, venue maps, weather, time, tourney links...
WTA Wallpaper | quickfoundnet at Twitter | YouTube channel
quickfound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #108
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfound View Post
Yes, they have 5 wild cards, so they would be Caro, Maria, Sabine, Shelby Rogers & Christina McHale.

They moved Craybas in also (TBE said she was 2nd alt after Caro). That might be Akgul's spot, unless there was some other withdrawal...
Hmm, i guess this means CoCo pulled out as she was 1st alt when the list came out
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 04:00 AM   #109
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Hmm, i guess this means CoCo pulled out as she was 1st alt when the list came out
I think you may be confusing Caro with Coco, cuz caro was the first alt with Jill as the second.
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 06:27 AM   #110

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Q list headed by

Coco V & Namigata

Sania here on clay

last in Q is Schruff
Wienerova #1 alt
Lisicki 3 out
This post made me think CoCo was 1st Alt to the MD
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #111
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
This post made me think CoCo was 1st Alt to the MD
She was still ranked outside top 100, when the MD entry list was done. Three weeks later her ranking was improved.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #112
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

Family Circle Cup Main Draw (as of 3/24/11 - 1 to 16 seeds)
  1. Caroline Wozniacki* (DEN)
  2. Samantha Stosur (AUS)
  3. Jelena Jankovic (SRB)
  4. Marion Bartoli (FRA)
  5. Shahar Peer (ISR)
  6. Maria Sharapova* (RUS)
  7. Yanina Wickmayer (BEL)
  8. Nadia Petrova (RUS)
  9. Alisa Kleybanova (RUS)
  10. Maria Kirilenko (RUS)
  11. Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)
  12. Shuai Peng (CHN)
  13. Julia Görges (GER)
  14. Patty Schnyder (SUI)
  15. Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA)
  16. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)
  17. Vera Dushevina (RUS)
  18. Elena Vesnina (RUS)
  19. Ayumi Morita (JPN)
  20. Rebecca Marino (CAN)
  21. Jie Zheng (CHN)
  22. Jelena Dokic (AUS)
  23. Alize Cornet (FRA)
  24. Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)
  25. Alla Kudryavtseva (RUS)
  26. Anastasia Rodionova (AUS)
  27. Sofia Arvidsson (SWE)
  28. Melanie Oudin (USA)
  29. Evgenya Rodnina (RUS)
  30. Shuai Zhang (CHN)
  31. Chanelle Scheepers (RSA)
  32. Varvara Lepchenko (USA)
  33. Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE)
  34. Olga Govortsova (BLR)
  35. Tamira Paszek (AUT)
  36. Renata Voracova (CZE)
  37. Andrea Hlavackova (CZE)
  38. Mirjana Lucic (CRO)
  39. Christina McHale* (USA)
  40. Edina Gallovits-Hall (ROU)
  41. Petra Martic (CRO)
  42. Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
  43. Vania King (USA)
  44. Jill Craybas (USA)
  45. Sabine Lisicki* (GER)
  46. Shelby Rogers* (USA)
  47. Melinda Czink (HUN)
  48. ?
  49. Q
  50. Q
  51. Q
  52. Q
  53. Q
  54. Q
  55. Q
  56. Q

*WC
High Tier Seeds (1-8) R1 Bye
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She was still ranked outside top 100, when the MD entry list was done. Three weeks later her ranking was improved.
Aaaaaah haaaa! Now it all makes sense The 3 week time between the MD and Qualis is what threw me Thanks
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #114
country flag barabanschikova_fan

barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all

Paszek will be there, MD.
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 06:54 AM   #115
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

glad DOKIC made into the MD
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 02:27 AM   #116
country flag jezhead

jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light

I was just wondering, how soon before the tournament starts does it usually take before the order of play is revealed? Is it on the weekend or a certain day? Looking forward to this.
jezhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 02:31 AM   #117
country flag jezhead

jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light

Oh and where can one find out which channels worldwide might be covering certain tournaments (like this one)? Is there such a website? thanks
jezhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 08:55 AM   #118
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold

Aussies please?
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 11:37 AM   #119
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezhead View Post
I was just wondering, how soon before the tournament starts does it usually take before the order of play is revealed? Is it on the weekend or a certain day? Looking forward to this.
In WTA's the OOP is out the day before play begin...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:01 PM   #120
country flag elirj70

elirj70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sharapova Love Love Love
elirj70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote