BNP Paribas Open 2011-Indian Wells,USA|Premier| - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 11:12 AM   #241
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BNP Paribas Open 2011-Indian Wells,USA|Premier|

Dinara says Marat has been helping her with her serve to lessen the pain.
got to cut out that many DF's as well
good to see her gaining much needed confidence and all before clay season
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #242
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

yes.the DFs is crazy!but it's much better than before few DFs and high rate of 1st serve in but it's useless she couldnt build any advantage by serve.her serve was too weak!I just hope she will improve her serve slowly with more matches she plays.neednt so hurry
The most important thing is she gets some confidence,at least now it's not hopeless anymore to see her play it's still early to talk about something like if she will be top10 or even top1 again, focus on every match at the moment.Davai

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #243
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

wow, she looked so happy after the win.
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM   #244
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
uh, 16DF is good serving now?
hope ES shows this afternoon, Sam should have played really-really bad if she couldn't win a set. i mean more than 20% of her points came from Dinara's DF. THATS A LOT.
whatever, i'm happy. Hoping she can make next match competitive too.
Yeah,I only saw the BP stats at the time I posted that...and was unaware that she had served 16 DFs,too...obviously,you're right in THIS case...and I imagine that Stosur must've been a bit subpar as well

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 03:34 PM   #245
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Well,after seeing the match I have the following conclusions-
Dinara's serve was shaky,but she was going for it.Big serves you know,so 16 DFs had to come.
When it comes to ground strokes,again Dinara was trying to be aggressive which is good,in the process hitting winners as well as UE's.
Well,the main change was mentally,she was fighting for every point,she had that determination to win in her eyes,just showed how much she wanted to win.
As Dinara herself said "You can't forget playing tennis,it's just the problem lies with the head,mental " something like that.

And she was real solid mentally today.
As for DFs,well she used to hit a lot of DFs when she was No.1 as well,not 16 though.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:51 AM   #246
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

I hate the score

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #247
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well,Dinara is a competitive gal so she won't be happy with the end result...and,for HER sake,I'm sorry that her last match wasn't closer.However,I'm more inclined to believe now that she might finally be back on track

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:24 AM   #248
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Safina looked demoralized.
Sharapova played really well today,so Safina shouldn't be disappointed. Anyway she had a great tournament here,time for Miami!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 06:43 AM   #249
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Rough scoreline. What did people who saw it think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
Nice meeting you all.
Are you serious about that? I was wondering before the match...

If you go I hope you come back sometime.

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 16th, 2011 at 07:29 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 07:49 AM   #250
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Poor thing was probably tired. After all, she hadn't played four singles matches in a row to completion since Cincinnati 09.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 08:58 AM   #251
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

I blame the jet lag. Anyway, still a good week for her.
Keep fighting, Dinara! Davai!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #252
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
Nice meeting you all.
quitter bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Rough scoreline. What did people who saw it think?
only saw 2nd set, i don't think Masha had better matches since her injury. Kinda unlucky it happened this day. But Dinara is one of the easiest matchups for her anyway, even on clay.
Dinara really have to fix the serve. She was going for it, but its worth nothing if she lose all points anyway. Needs first serve more penetrating, and second more steady. Most important thing. Serve is one big key always.
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 03:13 AM   #253
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
only saw 2nd set, i don't think Masha had better matches since her injury. Kinda unlucky it happened this day. But Dinara is one of the easiest matchups for her anyway, even on clay.
Dinara really have to fix the serve. She was going for it, but its worth nothing if she lose all points anyway. Needs first serve more penetrating, and second more steady. Most important thing. Serve is one big key always.
Well,the H2H WAS 3-3 prior to yesterday,and that includes Dinarik's strong comeback to beat Masha at RG '08,so she couldn't be THAT easy when she's at her best...but I agree that the current Dinara is far less of a challenge to Big Masha....Still,I'm glad to see Dinara at least halfway back on the scene now...and I think she'll survive longer than the other,more-fragile Sucky Server Twin who fires coaches left and right and is bound for another huge slump probably.........Heck,I'll be so happy if Dinara wins a slam one day that I'll kiss a female truck driver on the lips