The inevitable: Fashion comments at BNP Paribas - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 01:28 AM   #1
country flag KindaNice

KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold
The inevitable: Fashion comments at BNP Paribas

Okay...I kept thinking that Wozniacki's outfit was the worst. I mean really bad. Until I saw Petrova. My gawd...if you hit her with a tennis racquet, I swear...candy would fall out of her.
KindaNice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 01:38 AM   #2
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future
Re: The inevitable: Fashion comments at BNP Paribas

Someone needs to get Petrova to a fashion police one of these days...
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 01:46 AM   #3
country flag SELVEN
I will always miss you Kim Clijsters.

SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future

Nadia's outfit is tenfold better than Sunshine's

My Twitter
SELVEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #4
country flag KindaNice

KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold

Nadia is playing Bethanie in doubles next. Can you imagine the fashion during THAT match?!
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 11:19 PM   #5
country flag KindaNice

Tennis Channel announcer just put Lindsay on the spot. "You know a lot of people tweeting about Wozniacki's new ruffled dress...they all seem to love it...what do you think". DEAD AIR. Lindsay: "well...I'm not into ruffles personally". lol
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 12:08 AM   #6
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindaNice View Post
Tennis Channel announcer just put Lindsay on the spot. "You know a lot of people tweeting about Wozniacki's new ruffled dress...they all seem to love it...what do you think". DEAD AIR. Lindsay: "well...I'm not into ruffles personally". lol
I didn't see Nadia's outfit, but she has always been a style leader in the atrocious category. Must be Stella's minions tweeting about the greatness of Woz's ruffled dress. The collar is ugly (and seems itchy), while the dress itself is overdesigned and unflattering (triangles, ruffles, see-through bits, undercolored bra, ugh). No surprise coming from Stella, though.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote