** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2011, 03:38 PM   #1981
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

http://www.fhm.com/girls/covergirls/maria-sharapova

Maria Sharapova "I didn't leave my mom at the age of seven for nothing. I didn't spend six hours a day practising tennis in the Florida sun at the age of nine for nothing…"
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2011, 04:11 PM   #1982
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

^^Bono made a similar statement, before one of U2's world tours a couple of years ago, concerning leaving loved ones for something rather good.
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #1983
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
The match is kind of meaningless, but it has been kind of a long time since we have even seen her. She has had time to work with her new coach---there might be nothing worthy of note---but it will not be an unpleasant task to watch for things.
I wonder if I am the only one who is wondering about what Maria has been doing on the practice courts the last month. Maybe not much--maybe a lot that could be significant--maybe pretty much what she always does. I really look forward to seeing her on court again.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 05:12 PM   #1984
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova - Good morning from the BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells Tennis Garden. I am getting ready for a light practice before I fly up for the Nike Tennis event. Today is the 100th International Women's day which promotes the rights and opportunities for women everywhere. Go Girls!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/Sharapova
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM   #1985
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ just saw it on facebook Hopefully, the practice pays off
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #1986
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

The new official forum is up and running. You can "thank" posts now. Wish you could "groan" them as well.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 10:45 AM   #1987
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Looking forward to competing again
Posted on March 9, 2011

Hello to all my friends,
So here we are on this amazing Nike private jet flying back to Palm Springs after playing the Exho in Eugene Oregon in front one of the best crowds I have ever been a part of...pinch me now! How lucky are we!
Besides the fact that I had so much fun, I got to play with some incredible champions. Although we are big competitors, it is always fun to play a match where we get to interact with the crowd, enjoy the 'scene', poke fun at McEnroe (how often do we get to do that!)
Anyways the site is finally up and running in full force! The forum is officially open, we have the store which I hope makes things easier to purchase, and overall I'm so happy with it! Similar to a new pair of shoes...new pair of heels that is!
Looking forward to competing in the next few weeks...I really miss it! And I miss playing tournament matches...there's nothing on the practice court that can replicate those moments and emotions.
Can't wait to see my fans in Palm Springs!
Pinch me now?

WHAT!
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 05:40 AM   #1988
country flag s2crux

s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
Maria leading with 41% of the votes.
Now sharapova 8%, nadal 35% and federer 50%

Last edited by s2crux : Mar 10th, 2011 at 06:08 AM.
s2crux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 05:47 AM   #1989
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2crux View Post
Now sharapova 5%, nadal 35% and federer 50%
8%
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 06:02 AM   #1990
country flag s2crux

s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
8%
Thank.
my mistake
but 8%
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #1991
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2crux View Post
Now sharapova 8%, nadal 35% and federer 50%
I like Federer but Nadan shouldn't be ahead of her
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #1992
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

Federer, Sharapova draw a crowd for Indian Wells practice
By Bill Scott Mar 10, 2011, 1:09 GMT

Indian Wells, California - Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova drew a standing room-only crowd Wednesday as two of the most recognisable faces in the sport practised on adjoining courts as seeds prepared for their starts at the Indian Wells Masters.

The pair were fresh from an exhibition the night before in Oregon sponsored by their clothing company that also featured world number one Rafael Nadal, and a surprise appearance by John McEnroe, who is never from from a tennis spotlight.

Sharapova was ushered off to the sanctity of the player's patio and compound by a security staff after stopping following her session to sign dozens of autographs from eager fans under a baking desert sun at this resort 200 kilometers east of Los Angeles.
Seeds at the first Masters of the season receive byes into the second round.

The women's top ranking could be up for the taking again just three weeks after it was swapped between Kim Clijsters and current holder Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark.

Clijsters fronted up in the Californian desert with a new shorter hairstyle, explaining that she had it done last month in Antwerp during Fed Cup.

'I've always wanted short hair,' said the mother of one and winner of the last two editions of the US Open since returning to tennis following the birth of her daughter. 'it's just a bit shorter. I went back to the shop every day for two or three days and got it a little shorter each time. I'm liking it. And I'll probably go even shorter.'

Women's first-round play got underway in torrid conditions, with Argentines, Americans, Swiss and Italians all clocking opening wins.

Argentina's Gisela Dulko defeated doubles rival Vania King of the US 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, while American Bethanie Mattek-Sands beat out Russian Vera Dushevina 6-4, 6-4.

Alize Cornet of France ousted Swiss veteran Patty Schnyder in straight sets, but Swiss Timea Bacsinszky took revenge with her win over Olga Govortsova of Belarus 7-5, 2-6, 6-3 to reach the second round.

Men began preparation with their first round beginning Thursday, with many of the Latin players - and Scot Andy Murray - using the soft grass carpet surrounding the training courts for impromptu games of football.

Novak Djokovic, the form player of the season along with Robin Soderling after winning both events he's played at the Australian Open and Dubai, put aside his golf clubs from earlier this week to get back to work on court.

'I want to take one tournament at a time,' he said in the run-up. 'I just want to be playing consistently well. I want to keep up the good form that I have, stay fit and take care of my health and physical condition.'

Federer may be learning that his era of domination is concluding, but that reality will not keep the Swiss from a fight for the top for as long as he plays the game.

'At the end of the day, we've (Federer, Rafael Nadal and Djokovic) been able to share those a little bit to be honest. But I don't feel it's a three-horse race right now.

'Rafa (number one) is still the favourite. He's won three of the four slams. Novak has not lost a match yet this season, but the season is still really short.'

Nadal owns Indian Wells titles from 2007 and 2009, while Federer collected a hat-trick 2004-2006, Djokovic lifted the trophy in 2008 after losing the final to Nadal 12 months earlier.

Old Mar 10th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #1993
country flag s2crux

Quote:
Originally Posted by chµck View Post
I like Federer but Nadan shouldn't be ahead of her
+1
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 05:53 PM   #1994
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Please, Nike, just do it again

The Portland Tribune, Mar 10, 2011
http://portlandtribune.com/sports/st...70854107749400
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 05:56 PM   #1995
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Clark: An unbelievable evening, even for the most casual of observers

But years from now, when I'm looking back on all the great things Oregon has brought to my doorstep, it won't be the psychology midterm I spent all night cramming for that will be remembered. It'll be the night I spent at Matthew Knight Arena, in its inaugural year on campus, when tennis icons Federer, Nadal, Sharapova and Azarenka graced Eugene for a fleeting moment, inspiring more than 12,000 people to strive for greatness.

http://www.dailyemerald.com/sports/c...vers-1.2094142#
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread