Monterrey 2011 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #91
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: Monterrey 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
Hope Gise can do well against Pavlyuchenkova. I think we all remember this horrible match at US Open ..
I remember it very well, hope the history wont the same
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #92
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Good luck Gise!
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 12:18 AM   #93
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Gise lost. I guess that US Open win is no fluke for Pavly.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 12:14 PM   #94
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Monterrey - Semifinal
(2/WC)Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) d. Gisela Dulko (ARG) 6-4 6-1

Gise lost, but it was another great week, reaching semis and playing good tennis. She had 3 games of brilliant play, after that she was up 4-3, but then her level decreased a little and she lost the set, and the match.

Hopefully she can keep doing great things in Indian Wells and Miami!
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote