$25,000 Hammond, LA (USA) 2011 | Feb 28 (Winner: Madison Brengle) - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #256
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of
Re: $25,000 Hammond, LA (USA) 2011 | Feb 28 (Draws)

any updates on sophie's match?
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:05 PM   #257
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Rained off today but looks ok for tomorrow, fingers crossed

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:39 PM   #258
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quarterfinal

Valeria Savinykh (RUS) d. (1)Sophie Ferguson (AUS) 36 22 Ret.
(8)Julia Glushko (ISR) v (3)Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA) 62 32 to be finished

Elena Bogdan (ROU) v (Q)Marina Erakovic (NZL) 61 23 to be finished
(5)Madison Brengle (USA) s. (2)Irina Falconi (USA) 62 52 Ret.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #259
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, Sophie must have done something bad if she retired up a set and on serve
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #260
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles SF

(3)Jugic-Salkic/South (BIH/GBR) d. (wc)Brengle/Stephens (USA) w.o.
(4)Ditty/Fusano (USA) v Nagle/Weinhold (USA)
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #261
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Madison

Irina I hope it isn't serious and that she's just trying to make sure she gets to Indian Wells.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:43 PM   #262
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimoo View Post
Oh no, Sophie must have done something bad if she retired up a set and on serve
She could also just want to get to Indian Wells and get some practice there. I imagine she's in qualifying?

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #263
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Go Marina and Julia
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #264
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post
She could also just want to get to Indian Wells and get some practice there. I imagine she's in qualifying?
that's what i thought!
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #265
country flag guyha4

guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light

Julia have a great chance to win this title
hope she can continue the momentum
guyha4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 02:31 AM   #266
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going tomorrow Elena.
iPatty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 02:44 AM   #267
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sophie

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 07:46 AM   #268
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Two retirements...

That could be your chance, Elena!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #269
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Most awkward results ever, 4 unfinished matches.

And yeah, I think both Sophie and Falconi just wanted to head to IW.
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #270
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future

Madison