Monterrey 2011 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #76
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of
Re: Monterrey 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
She won again! I expected her to win against Wozniak but it's still quite amazing to see her play so well for two consecutive weeks especially after winning in Acapulco.

Thanks for the info. It is surprising to hear about Gisela serving well. It is not usually the strongest part of her game. Her backhand is ok as long as she keeps going for that forehand. Her forehand is such a lovely shot.

Why is she not playing Fed Cup? When is the next tie?
She will play an exho against Sharapova in the Bahamas

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #77
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

livestream http://www.livescorehunter.com/index...pup&Itemid=207

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #78
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the link

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 11:37 PM   #79
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Dulko está brillando en su partido contra Pervak
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 11:45 PM   #80
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Monterrey - Quarters
Gisela Dulko (ARG) def. Ksenia Pervak (RUS) 6-1 6-0

Gran momento en la carrera de Gise (récord de 8-0), mostrando solvencia, solidez y concentración logró el pase a semifinales.
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 11:46 PM   #81
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Qe buen partido Gisela!! Muy buenos momentos !
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #82
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Awesome win! She won 11 games in a row from 1-1 Well played, taking her chances and constructing the points wisely. Welcome back to Top 50 Gise!

Best of luck in semis! Vamos Gise!
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 11:59 PM   #83
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

gisela played well, but she was helped a lot by how bad pervak was. still, a semi here and a title last week is wonderful form

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #84
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho_coria View Post
She will play an exho against Sharapova in the Bahamas
Gisela wants the $$$.

That score against Pervak is . Vamos Gisela! I didn't see the match. Based from the scoreline it seemed one-sided. Is she still serving well?
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #85
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Central (from 16.00hrs)

Jelena Jankovic vs. Polona Hercog
Gisela Dulko vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Benesova/Zahlavova Strycova vs. Goerges/Hercog

Vamos Gise!
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:39 AM   #86
country flag Chris 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Gisela wants the $$$.

That score against Pervak is . Vamos Gisela! I didn't see the match. Based from the scoreline it seemed one-sided. Is she still serving well?
she dropped serve first time around and then saved several bp's in her next service game, but from then on she was holding easily enough. her first serve percentage could have been higher, but the fact was that pervak was so bad that it was hard to judge any aspect of gisela's game. it was an even match until gisela held to go 3-1 up, and from there pervak crumbled.

MY TWITTER
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #87
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
she dropped serve first time around and then saved several bp's in her next service game, but from then on she was holding easily enough. her first serve percentage could have been higher, but the fact was that pervak was so bad that it was hard to judge any aspect of gisela's game. it was an even match until gisela held to go 3-1 up, and from there pervak crumbled.

Thanks for the match report! I supposed Pervak crumbling down would partly explain that one-sided scoreline.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #88
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Even if Pervak was so bad, it is still around great score. All these wins have to be giving her more confidence

Good luck to her in semi v Pavlyuchenkova, should be a big test.
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #89
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Already a great week for Gise.
Keep going!

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*Vaisemberg*Duarte*Auroux*Martic* Rybarikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #90
country flag Fame

Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice Fame is just really nice

Hope Gise can do well against Pavlyuchenkova. I think we all remember this horrible match at US Open ..
Fame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote