Misa is planning to go back to The Netherlands, to train with Richard and the KNLTB - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 10:36 AM   #1
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Misa is planning to go back to The Netherlands, to train with Richard and the KNLTB

Quote:
MICHAELLA Krajicek (right) is planning to train under her half-brother, Richard, a former Wimbledon champion, in her quest to achieve her dream in the sport.

Michaella, who is from the Netherlands, and her brother, have worked together before and also played in an exhibition doubles match two years ago.

Richard has always been there for the World No 150 whenever she needs advice on her game.

"We share a special relationship. I plan to head back to the Netherlands to work with the Dutch Tennis Federation and also with Richard," said Michaella, who is based in Bradenton, the United States, at the Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort yesterday.

Michaella started her campaign in the BMW Malaysian Open with an impressive 6-3, 6-2 win over doubles partner Tatjana Malek of Germany.

The 22-year-old, who once pulled out from the third round of the Australian Open, took a fellow-player's advice against warming up too long under the heat before her first-round match at the BMW Malaysian Open.

"A friend told me that if I warm up too long here, I will get too tired for my match. It was really warm today (yesterday) and luckily I took my friend's advice," said Michaella, who has won three tour titles.

Michaelle and Tatjana are the top seeds in the doubles competition and the pair will start their campaign against Japan's Shuko Aoyama and Taiwan's Chan Chin Wei today.

"It will be our first experience as a pair in a competition. I've known her for quite a while and know her game well. I think we will be able to play well as a pair tomorrow (today)," she added.

Read more: Michaella to get Wimbledon touch http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/l...#ixzz1FRPY1ylA
Fantastic news
http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/l_ple_e/Article
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 04:57 PM   #2
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Misa is planning to go back to The Netherlands, to train with Richard and the KNL

Good news

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote