** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 129 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 1st, 2011, 03:02 PM   #1921
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria is not in the Charleston's entry list
see http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages...123164434.html
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2011, 03:42 PM   #1922
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
You could also say Maria had confirmed long time ago her participation in Charleston.

But I repeat - Maria is NOT in the entry list.
For your info there is an official WTA entry list for each tournament.
I am talking about that list.
It is up to you to believe whatever you like...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 03:50 PM   #1923
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she'll play Charleston, t's a great event but it's weird that she's not on the entry list.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:03 PM   #1924
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

She would play it.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:05 PM   #1925
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

...Stuttgart after all? or nothing.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 04:17 PM   #1926
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

FamilyCircleCup Family Circle Cup
Current Player Field: Stosur, Sharapova, Jankovic, Peer, Oudin, Hantuchova & Kuhlman. More to come! http://bit.ly/clov9E
32 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/FamilyCircleCup

But I guess they could be just using her name to get more people and when we're closer they'll announce she's no longer playing
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 04:21 PM   #1927
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to think really. When the first schedule was announced I was very excited that she was planning to play so many tournaments but it didn't happen. So I guess the Charleston won't happen too. Unless Maria is hungry for matches again and decides to play.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 04:48 PM   #1928
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I don't know what to think really. When the first schedule was announced I was very excited that she was planning to play so many tournaments but it didn't happen. So I guess the Charleston won't happen too. Unless Maria is hungry for matches again and decides to play.
Do you simply fail to realise that Maria did not play Paris/Dubai/Doha because of health circumstances or did you just not phrase your feelings correctly there? It's not like Maria randomly decided to withdraw from those tournaments for no reason. She is playing Charleston (if that tweet is true) unless health problems/injuries occur again.
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 05:23 PM   #1929
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
Do you simply fail to realise that Maria did not play Paris/Dubai/Doha because of health circumstances or did you just not phrase your feelings correctly there? It's not like Maria randomly decided to withdraw from those tournaments for no reason. She is playing Charleston (if that tweet is true) unless health problems/injuries occur again.
I think you're partly right.

Yes, she did not withdraw from P/D/D with no reason. She was sick and therefor forced to withdraw.

But if denny is right and Masha is not on the entry list for Charleston, then she did rather "randomly" decide to withdraw from that event, because I doubt that Masha or her team think that Maria will go deep into both, Indian Wells and Miami.
If denny is right and Masha is not on the list, she is NOT playing Charleston unless she decides to take a wildcard. This decision would probably depend on how successful she's playing in IW & Miami and if she feels like she needs to get more matches under her belt or not.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 05:28 PM   #1930
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
I think you're partly right.

Yes, she did not withdraw from P/D/D with no reason. She was sick and therefor forced to withdraw.

But if denny is right and Masha is not on the entry list for Charleston, then she did rather "randomly" decide to withdraw from that event, because I doubt that Masha or her team think that Maria will go deep into both, Indian Wells and Miami.
If denny is right and Masha is not on the list, she is NOT playing Charleston unless she decides to take a wildcard. This decision would probably depend on how successful she's playing in IW & Miami and if she feels like she needs to get more matches under her belt or not.
If denny is right, then I'm assuming Maria never really was officially on the entry list and the organizing staff from Charleston are using her name for extra publicity.
But yeah that makes sense, Charleston could be optional, seeing how she does after IW/Miami but I hope she plays as long as she's healthy.
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 06:39 AM   #1931
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Let's just say Maria's planning to play Charleston.

Nothing's set in stone. Unless you actually carve that shit.
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #1932
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

from her facebook:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova
Had a really solid week of training, looking forward to driving down to Palm Springs. I am really excited about the Nike event on March 8, I have a pretty good doubles partner!!. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 03:32 AM   #1933
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 04:02 AM   #1934
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

solid week of training? that probably means another early exit
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 04:18 AM   #1935
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
solid week of training? that probably means another early exit
why? what do you wait for? runner-up and win? oh guys, wake up please! (MessPova )
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread