** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2011, 02:33 AM   #1861
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_Arg View Post
She won't play. She should play Monterrey, it's so close to LA!
I don't think so, she will go directly to IW
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2011, 12:57 PM   #1862
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Maria will be heading to the AEGON Classic in Birmingham to play her first grass event of 2011.

Birmingham will run from June 6-12 2011 at the Edgbaston Priory Club and is an International $220K event.

Maria says: "I'm excited to be playing at the AEGON Classic once again. It's one of my favourite pre-slam tournaments and I can't wait to get back out on the grass courts at the Priory Club."

"I always get such a warm welcome in Birmingham at the event and from the people in the city so I always enjoy going back and I look forward to returning there in June."

Then I will see her play for the first time at Birmingham this year

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 02:05 PM   #1863
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Maria will be heading to the AEGON Classic in Birmingham to play her first grass event of 2011.

Birmingham will run from June 6-12 2011 at the Edgbaston Priory Club and is an International $220K event.

Maria says: "I'm excited to be playing at the AEGON Classic once again. It's one of my favourite pre-slam tournaments and I can't wait to get back out on the grass courts at the Priory Club."

"I always get such a warm welcome in Birmingham at the event and from the people in the city so I always enjoy going back and I look forward to returning there in June."

Then I will see her play for the first time at Birmingham this year
Good for you!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 02:11 PM   #1864
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Well Jamie its going to open that thread right?. I don't want to see anyone take it from him
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #1865
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post

Then I will see her play for the first time at Birmingham this year :hearts:
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 09:09 PM   #1866
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

FB message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova
Only a couple more weeks til Xperia Hot Shots starts - I can't wait to reveal the 6 girls that will be the stars of the show. They are planning some crazy activities in Miami! If you want to be my guest in Miami, come to the launch of the show and watch some great tennis at the Sony Ericsson Open click here: http://on.fb.me/fDDT06
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 12:12 AM   #1867
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Maria I don't give a shit about those things just say how's the sickness and practise going, thanks

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 03:44 AM   #1868
country flag s2crux

s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
Maria I don't give a shit about those things just say how's the sickness and practise going, thanks
exactly, that’s what i want to know now
s2crux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 03:47 AM   #1869
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she wrote that status.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:30 PM   #1870
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

from facebook Maria Sharapova : Looks like I am finally going to beat this virus. I started hitting lightly a few days ago and I am getting stronger every day. A few months ago I did a great cover shoot for Russian Tatler, we tried to do something very different. I hope you enjoy it. The rest of the photos can be found here: http://bit.ly/e17402
masha122 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:40 PM   #1871
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Good news.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:51 PM   #1872
country flag s2crux

s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice

It’s an amazing new
s2crux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:53 PM   #1873
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
Good news.
+1
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM   #1874
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
from facebook Maria Sharapova : Looks like I am finally going to beat this virus. I started hitting lightly a few days ago and I am getting stronger every day.
Can't wait for this message
So happy that Maria is finally healthy
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 02:00 PM   #1875
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic!