** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #1846
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
Morning sickness!
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #1847
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

lol the "p" word

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 11:52 AM   #1848
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Can't catch a break AT ALL.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #1849
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Poor girl. Her body is falling apart.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #1850
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kamelzon: It would be something wrong, Sharapova would gather belongings and departed early in the morning
Gotennis.ru | 02/09/2011

The senior team coach of Russia Vladimir Kamelzon refuted the view that within our team during the quarterfinals of the Fed Cup 2011 Russia - France has been an unhealthy climate. Recall that after the first day of battle the Russian national team sensationally yielded 0:2, then the team captain Shamil Tarpishchev planted the leader of our team in that match, former top-ranked Maria Sharapova in the reserve, releasing instead of her first match on Sunday the young Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. As a result, Russians have extracted strong-willed victory - 3:2.

"I do not see any big problem - quoted by the newspaper" Izvestia ", the words Kamelzona . - In the same game with the French problems with microclimate, as far as I know, still not there. Yes, very much wanted to play Sharapova in the second day, but resigned to a coach to replace. It would be something there not in order, Mary would gather belongings and departed early in the morning. But she stayed with the team, but after the game has come yet to a banquet. "

According to a source in one of the following games in the 2011 Fed Cup-Sharapova should appear in the national team again.
just imagine if maria left sunday morning...
any pics of the banquet.

http://www.gotennis.ru/news/?p=62193

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #1851
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

ear infection?
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 05:32 AM   #1852
country flag cyannnnn

Quote:
Mr. Vujacic, on the other hand, exemplifies the isolation of the vagabond athlete. Twelve years ago, when he was 14 and one of his nation's top basketball hopes, he moved to a town 45 minutes away from home in order to play for a higher-quality team. He spent the entirety of his hours either practicing, studying, eating or sleeping, and considered it to be the loneliest time of his life—until now. Renting an apartment in Hoboken, N.J., Mr. Vujacic longs for the companionship of his fiancé, the Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova, who travels throughout the year. He devotes much of his time to reading and studying basketball videos, and he misses the comfort and familiarity of his Manhattan Beach home.

"I've been waiting five days now to have the heater in my apartment fixed," he said. "When you are in a place as long as I was in Los Angeles, you grow at ease with things. That, to me, is the roughest adjustment. I know how to play basketball, no problem.

"What I need to learn is how to survive the cold until spring."
it's why maria is sick.
not a good idea the trip in Nj she made before fed cup.

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 06:02 AM   #1853
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 06:06 AM   #1854
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
it's why maria is sick.
not a good idea the trip in Nj she made before fed cup.
but moscow is as cold as NJ as well

poor sasha, atleast he's playing well..

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #1855
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

^^Until tomorrow when the Spurs dominate him. Sasha vs Manu... haha he's not gonna know what hit him! Sasha's flopping don't even compare to Ginos!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #1856
country flag cyannnnn

Quote:
@TennisReporters: Maria Sharapova' ex-coach Michael Joyce has been working with Madison Keys. She still needs lots of work. Nothing permanent though
Joyce is still active

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #1857
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^Madison is one of the Sharapova Collection girls, training at Bollettieri's Chris Evert's academy. Seen a few vids of her, she's a nice girl and good player.

I guess Masha and Mikey are dunzo then. :/
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #1858
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Well, her teeth are scaring me but good luck to her.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 09:19 PM   #1859
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

@TennisReporters

"Maria is a little better but no plans to go to Doha."

http://twitter.com/#!/TennisReporter...60188279390209
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 02:04 AM   #1860
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
@TennisReporters

"Maria is a little better but no plans to go to Doha."

http://twitter.com/#!/TennisReporter...60188279390209
She won't play. She should play Monterrey, it's so close to LA!
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread