Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2011, 01:11 AM   #1
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

With 5000+ posts in the last volume and Caro about to start a new tournament; time to start volume 4!

Volume 3
Volume 2
Volume 1

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Feb 16th, 2011 at 09:30 AM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2011, 01:25 AM   #2
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

Great!!! good luck caro, for the tournament and rest of the season
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 01:34 AM   #3
country flag Frode
HEADBANGER

Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute

Next time just use the report button when You guys cross 5 000 points, and we'll make another volume

Heia Caroline
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 05:24 AM   #4
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

This thread needs a picture of Caro like the other threads had.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 05:27 AM   #5
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

VAMOS,Caro!!Let's make this your first official GS-winning cheering thread

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 09:30 AM   #6

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
This thread needs a picture of Caro like the other threads had.
Your wish is my command!
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #7
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

I have enjoyed the first three volumes of this epic saga. Being part of writing this tale has been exiting.

Vol 1. - The dream
Vol 2. - Sunshine
Vol 3. - Wall-niacki
Vol 4. -
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 12:36 PM   #8
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw for Caro. Based on the draw she should make it to at least the quarters.

Good luck Caro.
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #9

Caro wins 6-1, 3-5 ret. This match reminded me of the one against Vera in YEC 09. Vera played crap the first set, but though Caro won the set easily she didn't get into a rhytm. And when her opponent suddenly raised her level in 2nd set Caro had problems adapting to the new circumstances. It's definitely something she needs to work on.
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 04:30 PM   #10
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Caro wins 6-1, 3-5 ret. This match reminded me of the one against Vera in YEC 09. Vera played crap the first set, but though Caro won the set easily she didn't get into a rhytm. And when her opponent suddenly raised her level in 2nd set Caro had problems adapting to the new circumstances. It's definitely something she needs to work on.
That's what happens when you're waiting for your opponents errors and not making things happen yourself.
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #11
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

A disappointing result as we can't really gather much of Caro's current form but she needs to do well against Morita to get a few wins under her belt. For some reason she doesn't do well in Dubai.
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #12
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Its not like Caro won by retirement behind 3-5 in the final set. According to the scoreline Caro won the first set, if you check again.
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 04:58 PM   #13
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

After a slump in first part of 2nd, Caro upped her level. I'd say she had won it in 2 anyway .. with or without fainting. With as it was. GL in R3 against Bandwaggon bus Kvitova.... oh wait.

GL in R3 Caro

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #14
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

A win is a win whatever. Of course it was awfull for Chakvetadze fainting like that, and Caroline was up with her very quickly after the umpire.

But contrary to all the "she was being beaten by a sick player" yap, the set was not over let alone the match.

Yes Chakvetadze played very much better in the second, and yes Caroline was making a lot of UEs up to 0-3, but she started to hold her serve and broke back and nearly broke back again but C held her serve, and at 3-5 she was 30-15 up in C's serve before she collapsed and certainly didn't look finished at all.
I think that Caroline was definitly getting back in the game and it could have been hers in 3 if not 2, not easily or certain but a definite possibility.

Now I am looking forward to the next against Morita, whom she is 2-0 H2H, ok they were in 2009 & 2008.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #15
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

poor Chaky! Get well soon!
Caro wasn't playing great but her win was never in doubt!
GL in 3rd round
p.s. Loved the outfit, she looked beautiful!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread