Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #946
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Australian Open SF: Na Li vs. Caroline Wozniacki

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=14208#p14208
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 10:33 PM   #947
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro in Israel!
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4021978,00.html

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM   #948
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

There's not much about Caro in this clip (although she's seen briefly), so sorry if it's considered OT. But maybe the Danish viewers will appreciate it anyway. Fed Cup captain Michael Mortensen is talking about the Danish doubles:

http://www.on-sport.dk/video/1063931...e-p-programmet

He's says it has not been decided yet which two players will play doubles in the first Fed cup match. "We have four good players".

My own comments: I guess it would have been obvious to use Malou with Caro if Malou was present (and fit) but since she's injured it will be difficult to set the doubles team. I don't think any of the three Danish girls have played with Caro before, so it will be a new experience. And none of the other girls have any noteworthy doubles experience as teams. Grage and Barbat played as a team in the Copenhagen WTA 2010, bu it was their first doubles match as a team, if I'm not mistaken, and they weren't completely comfortable (and lost their only match). But I'm sure any of these girls CAN play a decent doubles on a good day: Grage was a semi finalist in the doubles as a junior at Roland Garros, and Barbat won a couple of 10K's in doubles in 2010. And the 15 year old Melsted won the Danish Championship both outdoors and indoors in 2010 (Ladies' doubles!), which is quite a feat although some of the best players were missing at both championships.
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 04:40 PM   #949
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Old Feb 1st, 2011, 08:26 PM   #950
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro in Israel
http://rr.d.3dcdn.com/embed/vod/s5-2bNSp1-huq/320/271
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4022563,00.html

Old Feb 1st, 2011, 10:49 PM   #951
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

I assume that was Sorana Cirstea at the end of the second clip? Her accent is adorable. (I'm not "cheating" on Caroline by saying that, am I?)

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 11:41 PM   #952
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Video of the Danish Fed cup trainer Jeppe Anker Sindal doing some stretching with the Danish team.
http://www.on-sport.dk/video/1066920...r-fed-cup-klar

And here hes doing some mobilization of Cecilie Melsted's twisted ankle and acupuncture on Mai Grage's sore back.
http://www.on-sport.dk/video/1056791...t-i-gode-hnder

Last edited by stangtennis : Feb 1st, 2011 at 11:52 PM.
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 01:31 PM   #953
country flag CWTennis

Little interview!
http://www.one.co.il/Article/173690.html

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:19 PM   #954
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Very short clip of the Opening parade and presentation of the Danish team (and a bit talk about the doubles):

http://www.on-sport.dk/video/1076956...-og-snak-om-en
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:30 PM   #955
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
Very short clip of the Opening parade and presentation of the Danish team (and a bit talk about the doubles):

http://www.on-sport.dk/video/1076956...-og-snak-om-en
She could at least have taken her hands out of her pockets when they marched on the court.
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:18 AM   #956
country flag CWTennis

another interview from Israel!
http://www.nrg.co.il/online/3/ART2/2...l?hp=3&cat=631

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 01:01 PM   #957
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
Is she looking for a boyfriend in Israel?

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 05:05 PM   #958
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Is she looking for a boyfriend in Israel?

last points from single & double matches and little interview!
http://www.sport5.co.il/articles.asp...=93708&lang=HE

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM   #959
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post

last points from single & double matches and little interview!
http://www.sport5.co.il/articles.asp...=93708&lang=HE
And again with a question about the attention she is receiving from men. Her interviewers seem a little hung up on that topic, are Israelis known to be an especially amorous bunch?

She certainly seemed very happy, even in defeat. Kind of funny that she didn't seem to realise that her doubles match was over.

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM   #960
country flag angliru

Some footage from Caro's singles and doubles match today (very brief). Michael Mortensen is also talking about today's result and how they will be playing tomorrow:

http://www.on-sport.dk/video/1087662...ag-til-schweiz