Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 07:20 PM   #2161
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwasgettinghigh View Post
I posted about it with no thought
thought so, lol

Quote:
@cp6uja The last point you make is kinda the point I meant to make but in reverse. What is seen one way by one group can be seen as the opposite by another group.
it's meaningless, though. if some bosnian would tell you that ana is a fascist for showing 3 fingers would you think he is full of shit or would you take him seriously and say ana is full of shit?

that's my problem with what you are saying.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 07:23 PM   #2162
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestor_bgd View Post
but wouldn't it be something if someday she shows someone A finger?
I would probably found that hilarious

All this talk about 3 fingers salute
It`s just a greeting,nothing more and if some people have problem with it that`s their problem not mine or Ana`s

Last edited by jelenacg : Jan 31st, 2011 at 07:37 PM.
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 07:52 PM   #2163
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
All this talk about 3 fingers salute
It`s just a greeting,nothing more and if some people have problem with it that`s their problem not mine or Ana`s
well summed up
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 03:35 AM   #2164
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana arriving in Pattaya.

http://www.manager.co.th/Sport/ViewN...=9540000014069
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:30 AM   #2165
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, she's there! And she looks great,

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:25 AM   #2166
country flag McPie
In the Summertime

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

even I'm able to face here easily coz she's in THA, but I decided not to go, coz I get absolutely get pretty hard fever

still even Emmy Rossum came here I still didn't go, but that's I was lazy, but this case I can't due to my status

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:42 AM   #2167
country flag McPie
In the Summertime

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

damn, they tagged those pics just like absolutely Thai website

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 01:27 PM   #2168
country flag <Majmun>

<Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of

She looks awesome in those photos.

I wish i was in Thailand as well. My friend went there few times he said it's an awesome place. He went to Phuket. Maybe i get a chance to go there next year, currently short on money lol.
Serena & her tities

"Ta burna pijana noc kad sam rodjen bas kao na poklon nekom svom. Ta burna pijana noc otkad umirem bas kao za pokaj nekom svom. Zbogom noci budi s drugim bolja, U gradu ce skoro dan."
<Majmun> is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 01:31 PM   #2169
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to Thailand two days later!
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 02:19 PM   #2170
country flag <Majmun>

<Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
I'm going to Thailand two days later!
Everyone is going on holidays i'm stuck working. Yay for me!
Serena & her tities

"Ta burna pijana noc kad sam rodjen bas kao na poklon nekom svom. Ta burna pijana noc otkad umirem bas kao za pokaj nekom svom. Zbogom noci budi s drugim bolja, U gradu ce skoro dan."
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 02:52 PM   #2171
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Majmun> View Post
Everyone is going on holidays i'm stuck working. Yay for me!
I have school and no money so
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 03:12 PM   #2172
country flag <Majmun>

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
I have school and no money so
Well it sucks to be you. At least you got your priorities right.

School/education > job/money > move the hell out/buy a house or a unit > WOMENZ! <---alot of, and then pay taxes for the rest of your life and wait to pass away.

Might even squeeze a few holidays in between there.
Serena & her tities

Last edited by <Majmun> : Feb 2nd, 2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:03 PM   #2173
country flag nestor_bgd

nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Majmun> View Post
School/education > job/money > move the hell out/buy a house or a unit > WOMENZ! <---alot of, and then pay taxes for the rest of your life and wait to pass away.
Ah, it sounds a lot worse than it is when you put it like this.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:39 AM   #2174
country flag andrei13

andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice andrei13 is just really nice

Ana on the cover of High End magazine:

http://doartenis.ro/wp-content/uploa...a-ivanovic.jpg
andrei13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:55 AM   #2175
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
Ana arriving in Pattaya.

who´s that woman sitting next to Ana in the car? I think I´ve seen her many times with Ana
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread