Tipping 118: Fed Cup 2011, R1, final scores in post #80! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #16
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 118: Fed Cup 2011, first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph214 View Post
Italy for me please
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
In for the Czech Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtatourfan View Post
in for brazil
Welcome! 16 teams so far, 24 players signed-up in total. Keep it going people!

P. S. If anyone has any questions regarding the Fed Cup competition in tipping, feel free to send me a private message
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #17
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

in for Germany

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 04:35 PM   #18
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

So that's why nobody picked the defending champion Italy. Their matches are so hard to tip

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #19
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

in for US
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 12:30 PM   #20
country flag Inktrailer

Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of

In, I'm already shown on the first post as being for GB

Vika Azarenka // Shahar Peer // Virginie Razzano // Caro Wozniacki// Flavia Pennetta

Elena Baltacha // Katie O'Brien // Anne Keothavong // Sarah Borwell // Melanie South // Naomi Cavaday

Tipping Titles 2010: Miami, Rome, Eastbourne, Stanford
Inktrailer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 03:03 PM   #21
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Time to make my 2011 tipping debut

I would like to be in for GB

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 01:18 AM   #22
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

do we get an OOP for tomorrow? or how are we supposed to tip??
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 07:13 AM   #23
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_player View Post
do we get an OOP for tomorrow? or how are we supposed to tip??
Yes, OOP will be posted once it's out. Matches are played on Saturday and Sunday, so there's still a few days to go. Matches that are first to start are those in Australia, at 3AM CET on Saturday, so posting picks will probably start on Friday.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 02:57 AM   #24
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Yes, OOP will be posted once it's out. Matches are played on Saturday and Sunday, so there's still a few days to go. Matches that are first to start are those in Australia, at 3AM CET on Saturday, so posting picks will probably start on Friday.
Woot I get to go first

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 07:14 AM   #25
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph214 View Post
Woot I get to go first
Not sure what do you mean by that...we all post at the same time for the same matches, like we usually do in tipping. If you think you're not sure about some rules, you can always send me a private message
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:22 PM   #26
country flag ma re

M. J. Fernandez (US captain) wrote on her blog yesterday that the draw will be held on Friday. I guess we can expect that for all WG1 and WG2 ties.
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 12:04 AM   #27
country flag Ralph214

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Not sure what do you mean by that...we all post at the same time for the same matches, like we usually do in tipping. If you think you're not sure about some rules, you can always send me a private message
You told us that the Australia tie will start first so my matches will start first

Edit:

Nvm, I thought I was only tipping my country's matches

Last edited by Ralph214 : Feb 4th, 2011 at 05:49 AM.
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 12:09 PM   #28
country flag ma re

Just waiting for the Sweden vs. Ukraine draw to post day 1 OOP, so stay tuned
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #29
country flag ma re

FED CUP DAY 1 ORDER OF PLAY

WORLD GROUP

Australia vs. Italy
Hobart, outdoor hard, starting time 03:00 CET

J. GROTH vs. F. SCHIAVONE
S. STOSUR vs. F. PENNETTA

Russia vs. France
Moscow, indoor hard, starting time 13:00 CET

S. KUZNETSOVA vs. A. CORNET
M. SHARAPOVA vs. V. RAZZANO

Slovak Republic vs. Czech Republic
Bratislava, indoor hard, starting time 14:00 CET

D. HANTUCHOVA vs. L. SAFAROVA
D. CIBULKOVA vs. P. KVITOVA

Belgium vs. USA
Antwerp, indoor hard, starting time 13:30 CET

Y. WICKMAYER vs. B. MATTEK-SANDS
K. CLIJSTERS vs. M. OUDIN

WORLD GROUP II

Estonia vs. Spain
Tallinn, indoor hard, starting time 13:00 CET

A. KONTAVEIT vs. M. MARTINEZ SANCHEZ
K. KANEPI vs. C. SUAREZ NAVARRO

Slovenia vs. Germany
Maribor, indoor clay, starting time 13:00 CET

M. ZEC-PESKIRIC vs. A. PETKOVIC
P. HERCOG vs. J. GOERGES

Serbia vs. Canada
Novi Sad, indoor hard, starting time 15:00 CET

A. KRUNIC vs. R. MARINO
B. JOVANOVSKI vs. A. WOZNIAK

Sweden vs. Ukraine
Helsingborg, indoor hard, starting time 13:00 CET

S. ARVIDSSON vs. L. TSURENKO
J. LARSSON vs. K. BONDARENKO
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #30
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future
Re: Tipping 118: FC 2011, 1st round, day 1 OOP in post #29!

F. Schiavone
S. Stosur

S. Kuznetsova
M. Sharapova

D. Hantuchova
P. Kvitova

B. Mattek-sands
K. Clijsters

M. Martinez Sanchez
K. Kanepi

A. Petkovic
J. Goerges