Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 03:49 PM   #2146
country flag <Majmun>

<Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Majmun> View Post
like what? i want few eg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwasgettinghigh View Post
Well like Kunt and prick
I feel that my insult was greater then the one you mentioned above, and feel a bit insulted that you took it so lightly. You prick.
Serena & her tities

"Ta burna pijana noc kad sam rodjen bas kao na poklon nekom svom. Ta burna pijana noc otkad umirem bas kao za pokaj nekom svom. Zbogom noci budi s drugim bolja, U gradu ce skoro dan."
<Majmun> is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 03:57 PM   #2147
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
to be fair, suggesting that ana might have been doing something controversial is a sign of a bit too much of ignorance. given ana's record everyone should conclude that the sign must be something else other than a military symbol. and when you look at the article cocco posted, it got popular with the anti-regime opposition in serbia and it seems to be an equivalent of waving a serbian flag - it is used at sports and political events. there is nothing bad about it.
Did you only read half the article? Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians don't take it as a insult for no reason. It's like putting a swastika infront of a jew and saying they shouldn't be upset because the swastika was originally a Hindu religious symbol

Also I would to remind I did say I believe Ana had no bad intention in doing the sign. It just reminded me of a incident that happen in the same city.
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 03:58 PM   #2148
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I know there is nothing bad about it.. I just don't think there is need for name calling.
of course not. but i think it should be obvious that it is a bit disrespectful to bring up a period in recent serbian history that most people in serbia would like to forget and especially in situations like this. novak mentioned in his victory speech that serbia went through difficult times, dedicated his victory to his country and said that he tries to represent it in the best possible way. this is what ana does as well. and then someone comes up with wars and soldiers.

of course there was no bad intention behind saying it either, but you posted a picture of ana doing this salute without mentioning wars and that's a better way to do it. that's all i'm saying.

now let's get back to picturs of ana
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:04 PM   #2149
country flag <Majmun>

<Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did you only read half the article? Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians don't take it as a insult for no reason. It's like putting a swastika infront of a jew and saying they shouldn't be upset because the swastika was originally a Hindu religious symbol

Also I would to remind I did say I believe Ana had no bad intention in doing the sign. It just reminded me of a incident that happen in the same city.
Looking at your flag one might think a million Aboriginal people might feel a bit angry expecialy after seeing that mini british flag in the corner.

But then again so can more then half a million Serbians just by looking at the Croatian flag.

Or for people that put up 2 fingers salute for V victory sign. I hear every Army likes to use it, apperantly its popular.
Serena & her tities

"Ta burna pijana noc kad sam rodjen bas kao na poklon nekom svom. Ta burna pijana noc otkad umirem bas kao za pokaj nekom svom. Zbogom noci budi s drugim bolja, U gradu ce skoro dan."

Last edited by <Majmun> : Jan 31st, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:06 PM   #2150
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post

now let's get back to picturs of ana
Yes, let's get back to Ana pics. Hopefully we get some pics from Pattaya!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:06 PM   #2151
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i did read the article and that part is asking for citations. you know, everyone can edit wikpedia articles, so you always have to take them with a grain of salt. plus, you can't compare this salute to swastika. swastika was used by fascists and did not represent a german national symbol (plus, hindus still use it anyway). in addition there are croats, bosniaks and albanians who simply hate everything serbian and see everything serbian as a provocation. it doesn't mean that this salute is meant to be one. after all, the 3 fingers salute was used by the anti-milosvic opposition as well. so yes, i think the croats, bosnians and albanians who take it as an insult might as well do it for no good reason at all.
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:08 PM   #2152
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel that my insult was greater then the one you mentioned above, and feel a bit insulted that you took it so lightly. You prick.
You trying to make me upset? you could have maybe made me upset a year ago but now I've grown immune to the bs all over this forum so put me on ignore if you don't like me... I promise I won't bother you.

Enough of this discussion lets leave Ana's picture thread for Ana pictures
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:13 PM   #2153
country flag <Majmun>

Quote:
You trying to make me upset? you could have maybe made me upset a year ago but now I've grown immune to the bs all over this forum so put me on ignore if you don't like me... I promise I won't bother you.

Enough of this discussion lets leave Ana's picture thread for Ana pictures :worship:
Smartest thing you said.

Don't worry i'm not trying to make you upset.
Serena & her tities

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:25 PM   #2154
SOA_MC

Quote:
Smartest thing you said.

Don't worry i'm not trying to make you upset.
Great we call peace

*Maybe I can go the rest of february without being an annoyance It'll be a new record*
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:28 PM   #2155
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The message of this salute varies and it depends on the context of its use. Maybe you could try to differentiate using this sign during celebration in a sport's event and using it in the war, trying to provoke negative feelings, showing power etc.

As you may know Novak is good friends with Croatian players, so was Ana, naming Sanja Ancic (Mario's sister) as one her best friends on the tour in the beginning of her career.

RAFAEL NADAL: Kim Clijsters, Ana Ivanovic and the Spanish players.

Herald Sun 18.1.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:35 PM   #2156
country flag <Majmun>

Quote:
Great we call peace

*Maybe I can go the rest of february without being an annoyance It'll be a new record*
After careful consideration of you preformance in this thread i have decided to extend your friendship till the end of february. Try not to fuck it up.
Serena & her tities

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 05:33 PM   #2157
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Is Ana doing that serbian sign here? I remember her doing this when celebrating Fed Cup ties wins.

Current Serbian president Boris Tadic often is in crowd to support Serbian national sports teams when they playing international matches in Belgrade, and time after time he also use (especially if there is reasons to celebrate) this salute. If there is something really wrong or offensive in that it will be every time big diplomatic incident... but nobody complain about that.

Quote:
It's like putting a swastika infront of a jew and saying they shouldn't be upset because the swastika was originally a Hindu religious symbol
Many of Serbs connecting Croatian national symbol (red-white "Checkerboard") with "Ustashe" Nazi regime in Croatia between 1941-1945, but in reality that symbol is connected with all Croats, not just with "Ustashe", so no reason for complains BTW current national anthem of Germany is also used during Nazi era, but that melody is simple connected with all Germany people, so yours example with swastika (symbol deeply connected with Nazi ideology) is pointless in this case.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 06:32 PM   #2158
country flag nestor_bgd

nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold

Just because some people hate Serbs and all Serbian related things, there is no need for Ana to forget who she is.
Majmun, you really took it too seriously, Iwasgettinghigh was just curious.
Regarding Ana, not often does she show three fingers (love it when she does it because I feel in some way related to her), but wouldn't it be something if someday she shows someone A finger?
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 06:49 PM   #2159
country flag azdaja

well, let's conclude this discussion, the 3 fingers salute is a serbian national symbol and anyone who feels insulted by it is a moron or worse

and in spite of no bad intentions, if Iwasgettinghigh thought that ana could remotely be using something comparable to swastika then there are people whose prejudices against the serbs are simply racist. don't fall for them ffs

any further talk about this topic should take place on the off-topic thread, if necessary.
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 07:06 PM   #2160
SOA_MC

I apologise to anyone offended... I did not intend to offend I saw the picture and it trigered in my mind an old story about a soccer player and this hand gesture and I posted about it with no thought the topic could be upsetting towards some... Hey I'm Australian I don't know shit about war/revolution and how it affects a country and it's peoples... and I wasn't picking sides I'm not pro/anti serb/croat/bosnian or whatever.

Actually it's the weather fault... If it wasn't hovering around 30 degrees celsius at midnight over here I wouldn't have brought this up as I would have been sleeping.

@cp6uja The last point you make is kinda the point I meant to make but in reverse. What is seen one way by one group can be seen as the opposite by another group.

Last edited by SOA_MC : Jan 31st, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
Closed Thread