WWW Fed Cup Europe/Africa Zone (Pool D): Netherlands, Hungary, Romania, Latvia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Netherlands 5 15.15%
Hungary 4 12.12%
Romania 23 69.70%
Latvia 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 11:53 AM   #1
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
WWW Fed Cup Europe/Africa Zone (Pool D): Netherlands, Hungary, Romania, Latvia

Host Nation: Israel
City: Eilat
Venue: Municipal Tennis Club
Surface: Outdoor Hard

Netherlands
Arantxa Rus
Michaella Krajicek
Kiki Bertens
Richel Hogenkamp

Hungary
Greta Arn
Timea Babos
Reka-Luca Jani
Katalin Marosi

Romania
Alexandra Dulgheru
Monica Niculescu
Sorana Cirstea
Cristina Dinu

Latvia
Anastasija Sevastova
Liga Dekmeijere
Lina Lileikite
Irina Kuzmina

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Jan 30th, 2011 at 02:42 PM.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #2
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: WWW Fed Cup Europe/Africa Zone (Pool D): Netherlands, Hungary, Romania, Latvia

Romania, and it's not even close.
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #3
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Fed Cup Europe/Africa Zone (Pool D): Netherlands, Hungary, Romania, Latvia

With Szavay playing for Hungary, Hungary would have had a modest chance against Romania. But without her out I really can't see a way that Romania can lose this. What's more...I don't want to.

Last edited by Shvedbarilescu : Jan 30th, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
Shvedbarilescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #4
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

Arantxa played well in Melbourne and with Misa Krajicek, Netherlands have strongest singles players right now. I think they will surprise everyone.
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 01:20 PM   #5
country flag Jose.

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

I think it will be between Hungary and Romania. If Greta plays like in Auckland, Hungary has a shot...

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 02:25 PM   #6
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scola View Post
Arantxa played well in Melbourne and with Misa Krajicek, Netherlands have strongest singles players right now. I think they will surprise everyone.
I agree that Rus can upset Dulgheru, but please Krajicek ... But it's certain that without Agi even Netherlands is a serious threat for us

There's alway this typo with Jani, she is Reka-Luca Jani

He is Luka:

She is Luca:

Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #7
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold Or Levy is a splendid one to behold

Caro and Vika already on the plane.

I hope they'll have a good time. I hope the weather will be good. It rains in Eilat exactly once in three years or so, and we've had such a dry winter, but they foresee a possibility of rain mid week. Unfreakinbelievable.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #8
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm of course for my Romanian girls!
Honestly, it's time for them to advance to the world group with 5 players among the Top 100...

And Alex, please win a single match!

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jan 30th, 2011 at 04:37 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #9
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

I think Latvia have a good chance too, since Dekmeijere is a good doubles player and Sevastova should win all her matches.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #10
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
I think Latvia have a good chance too, since Dekmeijere is a good doubles player and Sevastova should win all her matches.
this.

Go Latvia, Go Latvia!
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #11
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Actually all teams in this group have pretty decent number 1s. But Romania's edge is in their number 2 selections where they can chose between two top 100 players. Krajicek has a lot of experience but she hasn't beaten a player ranked above 100 since April last year. Babos looks like she has a great future but this will be a different level for her and Dekmeijere probably won't win a match in singles.

And then in doubles, I really don't see Romania losing a match at all.
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 11:49 AM   #12
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Go for it, Greta. Get some more scalps of girls from the Top50

Eilat. Oh well. I hated this place, but I've been there in August and it was way too hot. Maybe it's a great place to be in winter.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 12:40 PM   #13
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Go, Holland!
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 03:12 PM   #14
country flag Kristoffer

Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice

Hungarian team captain (Keller) said that Arn and Babos will play singles against Latvia, and he said that Sevastova is not there....? how come?
Kristoffer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 05:37 PM   #15
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Romania I see coming through here.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote