Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 384 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #5746
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When is Casey coming back?

Hoping everything goes well for her. She has been unlucky with injuries for sometime now
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2010, 10:11 PM   #5747
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes good luck Casey! Hope she takes it steady and her body is 100% healthy
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 08:58 AM   #5748
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute
I saw casey!

Hey everyone!
On saturday (yesterday) i saw casey hitting with cara black on that practice courts at sydney she looked pretty good so i hope this means shes getting back to playing soon!
I got some pics and a video ill post when i get home!

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #5749
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Re: I saw casey!

Fantastic!
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #5750
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

These are great news. I can't wait to see her on courts again!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 05:12 AM   #5751
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

She was commentating on the Groth-Zakopalova match in Hobart.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #5752
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

ill put the pics up when i can

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 03:33 AM   #5753
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

Casey is training again and ready for a comeback, according to Craig Tiley in this article about Australian tennis.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/au...-1225988380963

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #5754
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Casey will be back in action this week.... Is playing Doubles with Isabella Holland at a $25,000 ITF in Tasmania.
hessie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #5755
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
2011: Getting serious again

Casey has been training for a while now and played her first matches two weeks ago. With Izzy Holland she defeated Sanders/Woolcock in three, then lost in three sets to Dominikovic/Moore in $25k Burnie.

Next week Casey returns to singles action in $25k Mildura on the Grass. With the withdrawal of Shuko Aoyama today, Casey has made the maindraw with her lowly ranking of 401. This ranking will drop significantly further unless she gets a few points on the board pretty quick.

I'm unsure of her schedule in the coming months, lets hope for a healthy body and see how she goes in Mildura before we think too much about where she plans to travel after the next couple of Aussie $25k's.

Casey has a protected ranking which will allow her entry into some tournaments, not Grand Slams though. Should she put in some impressive performances she would be in with a chance at a French Open wildcard from TA, however we are miles away from that thought.

Good luck Casey, we need you girl! I'm so pleased you've stuck to it and shown your passion for this sport. You're gonna be stronger than ever!

Any one with any information on Casey current situation please share it in this thread.
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #5756
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future
Re: 2011: Getting serious again

Yay Casey returning. I hope more than anything atm that she just stays healthy!
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 12:38 AM   #5757
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Casey update in todays Herald Sun.

Doing training sessions with Holland & Rogowska in Melbourne
Find another job or fight back. Were the blunt career choices facing Casey.
Playing singles in Bundaberg and Ipswich in two weeks.
Plans to start back on clay in Barcelona with a protected ranking for 6 tournaments leading into Wimbledon.

Edit
Just looked up google news and found a better article lol
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/d...316-1bx9y.html
dok-stos is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #5758
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

Right back into wta tournaments? Thought shed play more international itfs. Shes had a long long break.
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #5759
country flag Daniel.

Well I'm stoked about this. Can't wait to see her back on the courts. She'll probably play WTA's to make use of the protected ranking and step back to ITF's once she loses it. Probably not the smartest move but she has usually been smart with her schedule. Having won the two $25k doubles already makes me think she's feeling pretty decent.
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 02:04 AM   #5760
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Casey won her first round match 1-6 6-1 6-2.
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread