Who has the best backhand shot - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2010, 09:48 PM   #1
country flag PlayByPlay

PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all
Who has the best backhand shot

This might be a tough question but who do you think has the best backhand shot.

Martina Hingis
Venus Williams
Serena Williams
Jelena Jankovic
Justine Henin

The Williams sisters are good but I also admire and love watching Justine.
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2010, 05:58 AM   #2
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who has the best backhand shot

in no order
henin
hingis
venus
serena
dani
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #3
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Henin
Sharapova
Serena
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 11:18 PM   #4
country flag *Anja*

*Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of

Jelena Jankovic
Justine Henin
Serena Williams
^from active players
*Anja* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:08 PM   #5
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Jankovic Wozniacki Azarenka Sharapova
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 02:14 AM   #6
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena by far

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 02:22 AM   #7
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Yeh Serena would have the best backhand i guess
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 01:16 AM   #8
country flag TNT96

TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of

Sabatini
TNT96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote