Semi final umpirers - help anyone - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #1
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light
Semi final umpirers - help anyone

Hi

Did anyone spot who were the umpires in the ladies semi finals this morning. I am pretty certain that Louise Engzell did Li v Wozniacki, but who did the Clijsters v Zvonareva match - Was it Kerrilyn

Hope Eva Asderaki is given the final. Time she had another grand slam singles final rather than Alison Lang getting the finals most of the time.

Can anyone help on this
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #2
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Semi final umpirers - help anyone

Leanne White - Clijsters v Zvonareva

Louise Engzell - Wonziacki v Li

Last edited by Meelis : Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #3
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by footygirl View Post
Hi

Did anyone spot who were the umpires in the ladies semi finals this morning. I am pretty certain that Louise Engzell did Li v Wozniacki, but who did the Clijsters v Zvonareva match - Was it Kerrilyn

Hope Eva Asderaki is given the final. Time she had another grand slam singles final rather than Alison Lang getting the finals most of the time.

Can anyone help on this
Agreed
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:15 PM   #4
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DessWozniacki- View Post
Agreed
So why does Alison always get the finals. Surely it would be fairer to have a rota.

Eva is the best, she os always overlooked - why

Louise is the next best - and it is close between Alison, Mariana and Kerilynn
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote