Tipping 118: Fed Cup 2011, R1, final scores in post #80! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #1
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Tipping 118: Fed Cup 2011, R1, final scores in post #80!

TIPPING FEDERATION CUP

Welcome to the first ever tipping of Federation Cup matches! This is the 118th tipping event overall and 4th in 2011.

HOW TO PLAY

First of all, you have to sign-in and specify the team you'll play for. You can choose to join one of the existing teams (listed below), or select any other country. There are no restrictions regarding the number of players per team.

You do, however, have to sign-in before the start of the first match if you'd like to play for an existing team. If you are a bit late, you can still play, but for some country that still has no players representing it. Changes of team choices are possible until the start of the competition. You can switch teams later in the season, however, you will be able to transfer to an existing team for the future rounds only if members of that team state that they don't object you joining in.

ENTRY LIST at the moment looks like this:

AUSTRALIA: Kev., Buitenzorg, hessie
BELGIUM: elle-marie
BRAZIL: Broseghini, wtatourfan
CANADA: Drake1980
CROATIA: ma re
CZECH REPUBLIC: ronim1
ESTONIA: WhoAmI?
FRANCE: *Jean*, Djezonfly
GERMANY: Magdalena Ry
GREECE: hellas719
ITALY: Ralph214
NETHERLANDS: Sasja, Wrongagain
NORWAY: SamR03A
POLAND: Spain07, Beesley
SERBIA: BlackPanther.
UK: no-hay-igual, british_player, Inktrailer
USA: KittyTennis, Vaxey

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but different. You don't play other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!

Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule and then you just tip who you think will win.

e.g If the schedule was...
Ivanovic vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Ivanovic
V. Williams

We play only main draw singles matches and only "live" matches, so when one team gets to 3 points and wins the tie, we don't count any matches played later on.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts (walkover or retirement doesn´t count).

Deadline for posting your tips is until the scheduled start of the match in question, so check this info due to time zones etc.

Do NOT edit your post. If you want to change your picks do it in a new post. Edited posts will make all your picks invalid.

SCORING

World Group I first round: 4 points per correct tipp
World Group II first round: 2 points per correct tipp

After all the matches of the day are played, we'll sum up all the points earned by the players of each team and divide by the number of players of that respective team. So for example, a sum of points earned by 4 players of some team during the day, will be divided by four to give the team's score.

Scores from each Fed Cup weekend will count towards the end of season team winner, but will also be taken to form continuous, 52-week team rankings. So each season the points earned last year will have to be defended. Points earned during Fed Cup weekends will not count for your individual tipping rankings (points earned playing tournaments).

FIRST ROUND TIES

World Group I

In Hobart, Australia
Australia vs. Italy

In Moscow, Russia
Russia vs. France

In Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Slovak Republic vs. Czech Republic

In Antwerp, Belgium
Belgium vs. USA

World Group II

In Tallinn, Estonia
Estonia vs. Spain

In Maribor, Slovenia
Slovenia vs. Germany

In Novi Sad, Serbia
Serbia vs. Canada

In Helsingborg, Sweden
Sweden vs. Ukraine

Matches will take place on the 5th and 6th of February. Complete Order of play will be posted here as soon as it is available.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by ma re : Feb 7th, 2011 at 08:07 AM.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 03:22 AM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 118: Fed Cup 2011, first round

Can I play for Greece?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 04:29 AM   #3
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

I will play for AUSTRALIA
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #4
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Can I play for Greece?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buitenzorg View Post
I will play for AUSTRALIA
Updated the entry list, welcome!
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #5
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

in for Brazil

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #6
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

In, for Belgium
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #7
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseghini View Post
in for Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle-marie View Post
In, for Belgium
Done!
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 06:02 PM   #8
country flag Wrongagain
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice Wrongagain is just really nice

In for the

NETHERLANDS

vlag.jpg
Wrongagain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 02:39 AM   #9
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

In please, For Australia!!
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #10
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

In for Canada
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 05:33 PM   #11
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Watching thread
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #12
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongagain View Post
In for the

NETHERLANDS

Attachment 57296
Quote:
Originally Posted by hessie View Post
In please, For Australia!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
In for Canada
No problem!
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:38 PM   #13
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Italy for me please

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:10 AM   #14
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

In for the Czech Republic
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 12:03 PM   #15
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

in for brazil
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote