** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #1561
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

I go to the Guardian to make me feel better.
Root is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #1562
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light

That was a mean-spirited article. But did you see the comment at the bottom of the article? This is the reason I love the girl...

"I can personally vouch for how caring Maria is - my Niece Emily Bailes was the little girl who tossed the coin at the Wimbledon Final which Maria won in 2004.Emily was diagnozed with Cancer in 2004 and sadly lost her battle in 2008 aged 9 when she died. During that time away from the media Maria supported my Sister with visits and personal communication which has continued after Emilys death. Maria knows only too well that there are more important things than losing a Tennis game and in that context I know exactly what she meant re her post match comments that there are indeed 'far more painful things in life than losing a tennis match'. If all celebrities away from the glare of the Media behaved like Maria does trust me the world would be a far better place" .
- Donna Holland, Walsall England, 24/1/2011 10:36
canadia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #1563
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light

This is from the "Forty Deuce" blogger who was at the post game presser for Sveta and Maria. It made me go...awe...

"In a cute little exchange though, the post-match pressers were backed up so as Sveta was finishing her presser, which ran a bit long due to a rambling answer about her millions of prize winnings, Masha poked her head in and with a wide smile, caught Sveta's eye and said "Sveta, you're done!" Sveta smiled, walked towards the door and kept on rambling. "They keep asking me what I do with my millions." "She gives it to me!" They shared a warm and tired hello, patted each other on the back and carried on. A nice moment between two tired and disappointed champions".
canadia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #1564
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
I know I shouldn't link crap like this, but this article is just stupid (granted it is the daily mail):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...Schiavone.html
The Fail is strong in this one.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #1565
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Paris too. I hope she can stay healthy while playing so much.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #1566
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

lol.

who think that she will play all of them three tours?

only two IMO + the FedCup (not all confirmed)
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 04:29 PM   #1567
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

IMPORTANT NEWS

Thursday 27 January, Elena will play a charity match at CSKA.
She will play with Likhovtseva, Kunitsyn and Cherkasov (from ED-site)

Since Masha will play the Fed Cup, i hope she'll watch her new "CHIEF"...Vice-President Dementieva
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #1568
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadia View Post
That was a mean-spirited article. But did you see the comment at the bottom of the article? This is the reason I love the girl...

"I can personally vouch for how caring Maria is - my Niece Emily Bailes was the little girl who tossed the coin at the Wimbledon Final which Maria won in 2004.Emily was diagnozed with Cancer in 2004 and sadly lost her battle in 2008 aged 9 when she died. During that time away from the media Maria supported my Sister with visits and personal communication which has continued after Emilys death. Maria knows only too well that there are more important things than losing a Tennis game and in that context I know exactly what she meant re her post match comments that there are indeed 'far more painful things in life than losing a tennis match'. If all celebrities away from the glare of the Media behaved like Maria does trust me the world would be a far better place" .
- Donna Holland, Walsall England, 24/1/2011 10:36
That comment was a hidden amazing story really owned the writer of the article Poor Emily

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #1569
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Maria will play Paris, why didn't I know this before!?

I would have gotten tickets and asked for some time off from work, but on such short notice there is not much I can do

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 07:11 PM   #1570
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Maria will play Paris, why didn't I know this before!?

I would have gotten tickets and asked for some time off from work, but on such short notice there is not much I can do
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #1571
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

The Fed Cup team nominations come out tomorrow, so we'll get to see who Maria may play.

http://twitter.com/FedCup/status/29867148457283584
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 04:35 PM   #1572
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

According to Bobby Chintapalli ( a freelance journalist...and Elena's fan)
"Elena Dementieva has requested to have her ranking removed and so won't show up next week"

So, this is her last week as top-10.
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 10:15 PM   #1573
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadia View Post
This is from the "Forty Deuce" blogger who was at the post game presser for Sveta and Maria. It made me go...awe...

"In a cute little exchange though, the post-match pressers were backed up so as Sveta was finishing her presser, which ran a bit long due to a rambling answer about her millions of prize winnings, Masha poked her head in and with a wide smile, caught Sveta's eye and said "Sveta, you're done!" Sveta smiled, walked towards the door and kept on rambling. "They keep asking me what I do with my millions." "She gives it to me!" They shared a warm and tired hello, patted each other on the back and carried on. A nice moment between two tired and disappointed champions".
Love it!
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #1574
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

New FB message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova
Sorry it has taken a few days to write, but I am putting that last match behind me and more eager than ever to improve and get my way back to the top. I stopped in NY on my way to Moscow, I haven't seen snow in so long. It's like little chicken feathers falling from the sky!!!
Loving her eagerness.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #1575
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

there is a winter storm at the exact time my flight is scheduled to arrive.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread