Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2010, 09:00 AM   #151
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

YULIYA has just won the 25K ITF in Helsinki beating local favourite Emma Laine in the final 76(7) 60
A good field including Chalova and Bertens and Yuliya did not drop a set all week! By next monday will be up almost 80 places in the rankings after a SF appearance in Montenegro last week. Nearly back inside the Top 200. GOOD LUCK in Limoges this week.
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 10:46 AM   #152

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yuliya continued her good run in Limoges last week, as Nmbr 4 seed made the final, 34 more points, will take Yuliya into Top 200 ( around 190 ) so almost 100 places jump in the past few weeks.
Yuliya only has 17 points to defend for the rest of the year so she should qualify for the QD of the Australian Open - hoorah!!
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 10:31 AM   #153

Up to 191 this week, well done, keep it going!!
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 01:42 PM   #154

Yuliya finished 2010 ranked 193 so easily qualifies for the Australian Open qualies in Melbourne.

Yuliya will play a 50K ITF in China (w/c Jan 3 ) as a warm up. GOOD LUCK!
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:23 AM   #155
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

AO Qualifying Draw

[4] Z. Kucova vs. Iijima
Irigoyen vs. Beygelzimer
Georgatou vs. Rodionova
O'Brien vs. [16] Minella

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 09:26 AM   #156

Thumbs down Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrEi.b View Post
AO Qualifying Draw

[4] Z. Kucova vs. Iijima
Irigoyen vs. Beygelzimer
Georgatou vs. Rodionova
O'Brien vs. [16] Minella

Yuliya bt Irigoyen 62 62 before losing to Kucova.
-the win earned her 40 ranking points and 5.5K in dollars
prize money - remains in Top 200.

Feb 5 and 6 Yuliya has been selected to play for Ukraine
in their Fed Cup match vs Sweden; CONGRATS!
Yuliya remains then in Sweden for a 25K ITF in Stockholm.
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 01:20 PM   #157

Yuliya has since played the French Open qualies and won a match, her ranking June '11 will be around 156, a huge jump in the past 8 months, approx 135 places! Yuliya was a SF at a 50K(H) in Zlin last week and won the doubles with her pal Margalita C from Georgia.
Yuliya due at Roehampton for Wimbledon qualies this week. GOOD LUCK
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #158
country flag lynxy

lynxy has disabled reputation

She played Soler-Espinosa who hit the ball harder and played that bit better. I'm quite impressed Yuilia made the scoreline look so close.

lynxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 10:26 AM   #159
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

ITF.50k.Olomouc.WD.Final.Voracova Krajicek.vs.Beigelzimer Bogdan
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:14 AM   #160

Any news on Yuliya?

Having in the past year improved her ranking to being back inside the Top 150, she has not played (apart from the US Open) since July; and she is not listed for any ITF tournaments in October...... it would not surprise me if she has retired....
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #161

I can answer myself...! Apparently Yuliya broke her wrist at the USOpen, hence why she has not played. She is listed to return w/c Nov 28 in an ITF 25K in Vendryne, should be seeded, good luck!
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 09:02 AM   #162

Yuliya madethe Semi Finals, great resultafter so long off.

Playing 50K Ankara w/c19 Dec GOODLUCKYULIYA
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #163
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona Q1: Yulia d. Karin Knapp 6-3 6-0

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post
Barcelona Q1: Yulia d. Karin Knapp 6-3 6-0
Great win Yuliya, back in Top 200 too on monday. Winnable QR2 too....

Can anyone answer this? If a player wins one match in a 25k ITF they get 8 ranking points. Here a win at a WTA event gives you only 6........strange? I know more cash, but even so....

really hoping Yuliya can push on and get her ranking up where she deserves.
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #165
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know at all.

But: Q2 Yulia d. Mijacika 7-5 6-2

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote