PTT(Pre Tourny Thread): Melbourne! Venus to keep it in the Family - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 11:24 PM   #241
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold
Re: VenusSlam Reborn in Melbourne Discussion Thread . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by venutite aigu View Post
I hope she can have a greaat tournament. Ans i don t want To se a yellow dress on her
I love the colour Yellow its my favourite colour the dress that Venus wore at the 2010 Australian Open was beautiful and one of her best ever dresses as was her 2009 yellow goddess dress. I really hope she wears yellow in 2011.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 11:28 PM   #242
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenusWilliams View Post
The Yellow curse has been lifted, don't worry.
I would love to see Venus in a Yellow, Blue or Red dress. Blue would match the courts and look greats like Serena's blue dress from 2009 and Yellow is the best colour to wear at the Australian Open as it looks beautiful and it stands out. Red would also look good on Venus but I think blue or yellow would be best.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 11:31 PM   #243
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #244
country flag venutite aigu

venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light venutite aigu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
I love the colour Yellow its my favourite colour the dress that Venus wore at the 2010 Australian Open was beautiful and one of her best ever dresses as was her 2009 yellow goddess dress. I really hope she wears yellow in 2011.
I personally preferred the yellow godess dress. Yellow is not bad but it's time for a change!!
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 06:09 AM   #245
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
I would love to see Venus in a Yellow, Blue or Red dress. Blue would match the courts and look greats like Serena's blue dress from 2009 and Yellow is the best colour to wear at the Australian Open as it looks beautiful and it stands out. Red would also look good on Venus but I think blue or yellow would be best.
Have you heard anything about what she'll be wearing???
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 07:20 AM   #246
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRSB View Post
Have you heard anything about what she'll be wearing???

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 07:21 AM   #247
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

I hope for Red (hanst worn red in like a decade!!), green, magenta or pink.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 07:44 AM   #248
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V's a star View Post
I hope for Red (hanst worn red in like a decade!!), green, magenta or pink.
she wore green 2008 &2007
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #249
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Green or Blue would be awsome. that and a strong bold red
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #250
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

God where did Venus get that weave? From 54th and Crenshaw?

Also, of course Venus has a great chance. This is Venus fucking Williams we are talking about. She's not some random C rate pusher bitch whose ranking is inflated from playing 8 billion tournaments but never threatens at slams.

People are always going to count her out. They did that in 2005 before Wimbledon and they did the same thing in 2007.
swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:39 AM   #251
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, the draw can't come soon enough, I am praying for Henin or Masha to be in her quarter
Maddox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #252
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim4life227 View Post

God where did Venus get that weave? From 54th and Crenshaw?

Also, of course Venus has a great chance. This is Venus fucking Williams we are talking about. She's not some random C rate pusher bitch whose ranking is inflated from playing 8 billion tournaments but never threatens at slams.

People are always going to count her out. They did that in 2005 before Wimbledon and they did the same thing in 2007.
omg I was just on youtube laughing my ass off when Saaphyri and the other chick fought over a bed on flavor of Love.

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #253
country flag Onjanae.

Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Ugh, hit your backhand DTL, Miss Ebony Starr.
I would LOVE to see Venus hitting more shots DTL, forehands and backhands. Certainly in this generation I think Venus has some of the strongest down the line shots (to this day), and she seems pretty comfortable hitting them (when she's not in sprinkler mode) - more than many other players IMO. The away the game is played these days, DTL shots are gold!!! Virtually guarantee the upperhand everytime. Venus should definitely use them more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUATRO View Post
aaagh I am not feeling this weaveI wish Vee wears braids all the time they suit her best
Certainly when tied this weave of her's is just a tragedy. It's really too thick and too scruffy. Venus has enough cash to get more discreet toppings. With this weave we'll be put through that irritating 'scratch and the whole weave moves' thing. Lol, well at least I for one find it annoying. And as if that's not bad enough, Saapharyi in the pictures above pulled the look of better . How can Serena and Oracene stand by and let this happen
Onjanae. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #254
country flag Onjanae.

Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
So now that the week is over, the potential drawings are between:

R3: Kvitova, Martinez Sanchez, Dulgheru, Hantuchova, Cibulkova, Petkovic, Safarova, Pironkova.
R4: Petrova, Bartoli, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova.
QF: Stosur, Schiavone, Jankovic, Azarenka.
SF: Zvonareva, Wozniacki.
Very doable. Very doable indeed.

But really it'd be the case whomever she faced, Venus can take them all out. Just needs to get her rhythm on her strokes and movement to a reasonable standard.
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:00 PM   #255
country flag Onjanae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madoda View Post
Gosh, the draw can't come soon enough, I am praying for Henin or Masha to be in her quarter
You know, I'm not concerned about the 'big match-ups' just yet. There are some tricky, nothing to lose type hussies looming in the draw. This Jovanovski character, Heather watson, Date-Krumm (don't know where Rezai is ranked) even Andrea Petkovic etc. I mean these girls that just about seem ready to make a name for themselves and will probably be out for blood. Venus should win, but this is a comeback trail and she doesn't have a lot of matches. She'll be vulnerable early, so I just hope she can pull the wins out even if in Wimbledon 2007 fashion, coming out match tight and ready there after.

But in anycase, Venus will get who she gets and we'll just have to hope she'll be ready to fight these blood thirsty harlots to the dead if need be.