** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #1306
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Players have known Maria game for a long time. Its not the most difficult game to work out. The thing is when Maria is playing well it doesnt really matter what the other player does, she usually has too mauch game for her opponents. I just dont like the idea of tinkering with her game too much.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #1307
country flag mariavikafan

mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Players have known Maria game for a long time. Its not the most difficult game to work out. The thing is when Maria is playing well it doesnt really matter what the other player does, she usually has too mauch game for her opponents. I just dont like the idea of tinkering with her game too much.
Agree but obviously it won't be too much, like she said she is talking about small changes here.
mariavikafan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #1308
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

It's not that difficult to figure Maria's game out, but it won't do you any good to know she's going to hit a winner and one second later... she hits a winner

If she's on it's very difficult to beat her, if she's horrible it's still tough for a lot of players to beat her.

I don't think it's bad to change a few things though, it's not like they are going to turn her into a pusher.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #1309
country flag GalvoSteady

GalvoSteady has disabled reputation

Just watched Eurosport coverage of Federer-Davydenko. They slag off all Russian female players as being inferior to one Nikolay "captain charisma" davydenko.

Then to add insult to injury one of the pundits - who makes a fair few mistakes - asserts that Sharapova has announced marriage this year. Hmmm. No other sources, not even local to Aus Open confirm this.

As if my opinion on Eurosport wasn't low enough!
GalvoSteady is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #1310
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvoSteady View Post
Just watched Eurosport coverage of Federer-Davydenko. They slag off all Russian female players as being inferior to one Nikolay "captain charisma" davydenko.

Then to add insult to injury one of the pundits - who makes a fair few mistakes - asserts that Sharapova has announced marriage this year. Hmmm. No other sources, not even local to Aus Open confirm this.

As if my opinion on Eurosport wasn't low enough!
1. I don't think any Russian female tennis player could beat Davy.
2. Davy is a really nice and really cool dude. You tryin tryin to insult him?
3. Maria has announced she is going to marry. They didn't announce the date, but most people assume it's going to be in July due to their schedules (if it happens this year).

4. What exactly are you trying to say?

a) Eurosport commentators are mean bullys to the Russian female players
b) Eurosport commentators value men's tennis over women's
c) How dare they speak about Masha's personal life.
d) None of the above
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #1311
country flag GalvoSteady

GalvoSteady has disabled reputation

So you know Davy well? I don't have issues with him, but he lacks the X factor of half the Russian women.

Most people assume this year in July, but this whole move Sasha has made to New Jersey is still a factor in things. I trust Masha's assertion that they have the whole of their lives ahead so there is no mad rush. I agree with a poster somewhere else, and find comparisons with the Brooke Shields Andre Agassi union, they have effectively spent less time together than many couples, and a year into a relationship before marriage proposal is.. ahem.. interesting.

But what do I know? I haven't found anyone quite so amazing that I have gone and proposed and had the acceptance. I might not identify with the lifestyle choices of celebrities being normal and anonymous.

Happy that you gave me so many options for what the point was of my post, Virgin Mary. Maybe I will write you a special short story like I did promise (even if you quickly forgot! )
GalvoSteady is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #1312
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

Euro-Sport is a lying bitch. I would rather see her with Mick Jagger and Jack Nicholson.
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 06:02 PM   #1313
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not to be outdone by Agassi both on and off the court, two-time Grand Slam titlist Safin, who retired in 2009 at an early age of 29, jokingly said he would talk to popular Russian female tennis players, including Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova and his sister Dinara Safina into visiting Taiwan with him the next time.
lol safin
safin and maria are the most beautiful couple for me. but maria choose sasha

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #1314
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How to solve a problem like Maria's
By Bevan Hurley, Michael Brown and Joanne Carroll 5:30 AM Sunday Jan 9, 2011

Tennis flop Maria Sharapova served herself up a chick flick and a greasy kebab to help get over her shock defeat at the ASB Classic this week.

The Russian beauty feasted on a large chicken kebab with extra garlic yoghurt and rice from the Chargrill Kebab Burger in central Auckland after being swept aside by eventual winner Greta Arn on Thursday.

The 23-year-old sent her Swedish coach Thomas Hogstedt to pick up takeaways while she stayed in her room at the Heritage Hotel.

The restaurant manager, who had served Sharapova last week, asked after her by her Russian nickname: "I asked him how was Masha?"

"She loves your food," Hogstedt assured him.

The manager told him that Chargrill Kebab Burger had Russian music, if she wanted to come over.

The next day - after another early night - Sharapova went to see romantic comedy Morning Glory starring Rachel McAdams and Harrison Ford.

Tennis' glamour girl wore a somewhat unflattering ensemble of black pants, a loose-fitting white blouse, and tried to hide her face behind her long blonde hair.

In a nod to Outrageous Fortune, she completed the outfit with a pair of leopard-print ballet flats and a $300 silver Cole Haan handbag from her own "Maria Sharapova Collection".

Accompanied by coach Michael Joyce, the 188cm athlete strode virtually unnoticed through the lunchtime rush in central Auckland.

An Event cinema worker, who declined to be named, said she served the star a ticket for the 12.50pm screening.

"I didn't know it was her," she said. "But I thought it was strange she was wearing her sunnies inside," she said.

Sharapova flew out to Australia on Friday night to prepare for the Australian Open which starts on January 17.

Yesterday, former Prime Minister Helen Clark arrived in a limousine to watch Arn, the little-known world No 88, beat defending champion Yanina Wickmayer in straight sets.

Her fairytale story rounded off a good week for the ASB Classic. Sharapova was the main drawcard and her presence, along with that of Wickmayer, former world No 1 Dinara Safina and two-time grand slam winner Svetlana Kuznetsova, ensured record crowds at Stanley St.

Around 30,000 turned up across the six days, making it one of the only WTA tournaments that has ever sold out.
This is how Maria apparently got over her loss.

I just can't believe there's a film called "Morning Glory"....obviously the people who made it don't know what that term can mean.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #1315
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

She stuffed herself? Amaze.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 07:43 PM   #1316
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

"Tennis flop"? Really?
joćo. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #1317
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis flop... I stopped reading after that.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #1318
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

That's indeed a bit of a fail by Hurley, Brown and Carroll.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:56 PM   #1319
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

lol at tennis flop

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #1320
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieterenka View Post
That's indeed a bit of a fail by Hurley, Brown and Carroll.
I'm amazed it took three writers to come up with this "piece".
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread