** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #1291
country flag mariavikafan

mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
What changes?

Well good to hear she knows she has to improve
mariavikafan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:14 PM   #1292
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochelle100 View Post
From Maria's Facebook:

Maria Sharapova

Disappointing week for me, but I am trying to make some small changes in my game and it is going to take time. I know all my hard work the past 2 months is going to pay off down the road. I am off to Melbourne to get back to work.
Well, they said they would focus more on improving than on results, and I'm all for that. But I never expected her to start to year playing worse than ever before. I expected some sort of improvement had already happened during the off season.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:14 PM   #1293
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From Maria's Facebook:

Maria Sharapova

Disappointing week for me, but I am trying to make some small changes in my game and it is going to take time. I know all my hard work the past 2 months is going to pay off down the road. I am off to Melbourne to get back to work.
She's pretty confident. It's sad that her fans are pretty negative. If only they're more like her. But it doesn't really matter.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #1294
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
She's pretty confident. It's sad that her fans are pretty negative. If only they're more like her. But it doesn't really matter.
Maybe because she knows the work she puts into things and we don't? It's possible that what we've seen in Auckland is more or less a "fluke in form" and her real form, the one thus far limited to the training grounds, is what gives her this much confidence.

Or maybe she didn't even write the message.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #1295
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From Maria's Facebook:

Maria Sharapova

yeah, it seems so.
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 07:20 PM   #1296
country flag Angelmasha_milan

Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light

Sharapova turns down Sydney wild card

Maria Sharapova, who was upset by Greta Arn in Auckland, turned down a wild card to play in Sydney next week. The two wild cards went to Aussies Anastasia Rodionova and Jelena Dokic.

当你需要我们的时候,我们永远在你身边!
Welcome to my space:
http://hi.baidu.com/angelmasha
Angelmasha_milan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #1297
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Too much bloody optimism every time and never any decent results well at some point things should (by definition) get better if she's working as hard as she says she is.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 09:58 PM   #1298
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope here idea of making changes doesn't have anything to do with the crappy loopy forehand she has shown up with recently.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:17 AM   #1299
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
It's not our fault. She's recently lost to Date Krum, Vesnina, Arn....man, I'd love to have the optimism she has in life.

Then again, she's the celebrity that makes millions a year. Maybe I can learn something from her.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:19 AM   #1300
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From Maria's Facebook:

Maria Sharapova

There was nothing wrong with her previous game. She was headed in the right track preceding the USO, all she had to do was practice, practice, practice...................

Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:22 AM   #1301
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
There was nothing wrong with her previous game. She was headed in the right track preceding the USO, all she had to do was practice, practice, practice...................

Exactly I dont like the idea of adding something to a winning formula to boost it even more. Look what happened to Ana. Maria got to the top and stayed there for quite a while playing one way. I would prefer it if she stuck to tried and true measures that got her to the top before. My only thought on that is maybe she cant hit her serve and forehand the way she could before the injury so she has been forced to make changes?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #1302
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post

Exactly,the way Sharapova played right from Strasbourg to the US open[before losing to Wozniacki] was awesome,big serves,less faults,painting the lines,that's the Sharapova we are used to.She almost defeated Henin,Clijsters and Serena with *that* game.I want her to make it deep into the Oz open. Plzzz,Mariaaaaaa!
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #1303
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

The changes are possibly justified because of her shoulder?? Otherway she's just stupid

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 06:48 AM   #1304
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
The changes are possibly justified because of her shoulder?? Otherway she's just stupid
Because you obviously know better than she does
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:00 AM   #1305
country flag mariavikafan

mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all

I've heard that her new coach said something like players figured Maria's game right before he decided to join her, so maybe that's whay she tries to do small adjustments and seriously I can understand that because against pushers, her baseline game(who is clearly less powerfull than before) isn't effective anymore.
She should try to add small things I'm sure they know what they are doing out there.
mariavikafan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread