ART Melbourne- Week 2 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2010, 05:24 PM   #46
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: ART Melbourne

no sorry, i should have deleted that rule

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #47
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Dominika Cibulkova is ready to win AO

Dominika in her free time

Melbourne, Australia - Dominika Cibulkova was considered as main favourite to win in Auckland. And she proved she in one of the best player in tennis right now. With Anne Chakvetadze she won title in doubles without losing any set through the whole championship. Just few hours later she won her maiden title in single defeated in final Marie Pelletier. After match she didn't say nothing, she just passed the journalists and went to hotel to celebrate her success. But now, it's past. Now she is in Melbourne when in this week will start first slam of the year.

At the beginning she decided to not answer to the questions, which she received from organizers of AO.

Quote:
Originally said by Dominika Cibulkova
Well, I know that this won't bring anything good, but as I wrote in twitter, I refused to do a uncensored interview. I remember that last time when I did that, my statement was manipulated. It was before this stupid exhibition in Perth, where interview with me via mail was manipulated. I can't risk one more time. I have to respect myself.
But of course she didn't refused to answer on this questions. So, what more we can find out from her?

Quote:
Well, I know there is a lot of good players in tour, but I am better than most of them, especially from this stupid blonde. Well, she was able to win in Sydney, but it was by accident. Other girls from Sydney let her won this. And we can't forget she lost with me in Perth.
Quote:
I know there are a lot players who don't like me. But I really don't care about them. One of them is Maria from Siberia and the second is that little bitch from England. Of course they are jealous. I'm better player, I look better and even I have better PR than them.
At the end she said something about her plans:

Quote:
A lot of people announced me as the main favorite to title. It's really nice, but the single title is not my main goal in Aussie Open. I wanna focus on doubles, in which I play with my good friend Anna. We want to win it.
Everything in this article was censored by Dominika Cibulkova
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze

Last edited by Miracle Worker : Dec 27th, 2010 at 06:35 PM.
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #48

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
no sorry, i should have deleted that rule
I'm still confused. So, can I give someone 750 points for set?
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 08:28 PM   #49
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future

^ you can not. Limit is 25 and points are reduced to 50.
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #50

Anna changed her plans. Nadia will try to play her best

Melbourne, Australia - For few days Anna and Nadia are in Melbourne, where they have some training together. They, of course, practice just before Australian Open, which start on Wednesday. After good week in Auckland and Sydney they are full of hope and both of them fell that would be good tournament from her.

Quote:
Originally said by Nadia Petrova
Yes, I feel really good here in Australia, and I know that I'm able to do some good job in Melbourne. I think that semifinal is in my reach
Less confident is Anna.

Quote:
Originally said by Anna Chakvetadze
Here, in Melbourne, we have a lot of great players. I'm not sure if I will be able to repeat quarter final from Auckland. The expectations are big, but after Hong Kong I have to be careful about everything what I say.
Both of them praise her new coach, Beesley.

Quote:
He was great about giving me technical support, and what is more important for me, I could get enough mental support from him. Well, we were arguing sometimes and had quiet a few misunderstandings, but I'm happy that I can work with someone as he.
Quote:
With my previous coach, I was under too much stress and couldn't relax. During the important moments my old coach wasn't with me and I found it impossible to explain what I needed because were always fighting. I'm really glad that I can easily cooperate with Beesley

Anna and Nadia told our new correspondent something about her goals for first slam of the year:

Quote:
As I said last time, all want for my career is to have fun. It will be great if I play in semifinal, but it won't be disaster if I lost in first match. I also have a great doubles partner, who is Sam Stosur, so I hope that I won't disappoint my fans again, and together with Sam we make some noise.
Quote:
On this tournament I wanna focus on doubles. One more time I play with Dominika, and we wanna take the title. We are favorites to win here, and we are strong enough to win with any other double.
Who is our new correspondent, you will find out next time.
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #51

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

draw soon

Old Dec 27th, 2010, 09:41 PM   #52

You missed someone. I see only 31 pairs.
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 09:43 PM   #53

thanks

Old Dec 27th, 2010, 10:45 PM   #54
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

omg Kirilenko v Sharapova
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 10:47 PM   #55
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova won sydney she deserves a bye

and how shittastic Kirilenko 1st round FML

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 11:01 PM   #56
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova vs Kirilenko, will it be deja vu or not?

And all my players have tough opponents
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 11:07 PM   #57

Dominika won Auckland... And she will play against Vika
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 11:13 PM   #58
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

exactly, masha and domi deserve byes

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 11:24 PM   #59

The 4th Quarter is really strong: Dominika, Maria, Vika, Nadia...
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 08:30 AM   #60
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you saying that? Henin already has a doubles partner and is Kuznetsova
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote