The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010 - Page 294 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 07:54 PM   #4396
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
A design pitch for Maria's website, all the work of ~loveinjected on Deviantart. I think it's good, we could be expecting her website to look something like that (although it is quite similar to the old one). Her new website should feature more up-to-date pictures.

[I removed it because the picture is a wee bit big, so check it out in the link below.]

http://loveinjected.deviantart.com/a...sharapova&qo=1
Is this just a design by a fan or by someone who's associated with Maria's web team?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 08:21 PM   #4397
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Is this just a design by a fan or by someone who's associated with Maria's web team?
I don't know TBH.

I think it may be just a fan. But I don't know.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 08:22 PM   #4398
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieterenka View Post
What is this. Is Maria playing Stuttgart? Is Maria gonna make a twitter account?
It's not a real design so the things seen are just added to make it seem 'real', since most websites have icons like Twitter and stuff.
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 09:09 PM   #4399
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Oh.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 06:50 AM   #4400
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Nike Sportswear 2009

backstage

Etoday

Last edited by MariaFan. : Dec 23rd, 2010 at 08:23 AM.
MariaFan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 06:55 AM   #4401
country flag rochelle100

rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light rochelle100 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG what have they done to Masha's face with that photoshopping!!
rochelle100 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 09:57 AM   #4402
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Maria in Mexico to promote her fragrance - 30 April 2006

Last edited by ~MashyOwnThemAll : Dec 23rd, 2010 at 12:37 PM.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 10:21 AM   #4403
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

http://www.nike.com/nikewomen/collec...e?locale=en_US

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 10:46 AM   #4404
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 10:56 AM   #4405
country flag Yulyasha

Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light

Nike Women Collection Free 2010

Last edited by Yulyasha : Dec 24th, 2010 at 01:17 PM.
Yulyasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:16 AM   #4406
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
That picture is fierce
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:18 AM   #4407
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:00 PM   #4408
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

HOT!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:11 PM   #4409
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

That is so my new avatar.
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:18 PM   #4410
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

phreaker

do you know what the event?
MariaFan. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread