ART Hong Kong Asian Games Exhibition - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:18 PM   #256
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Hong Kong Asian Games Exhibition

Sloane and Kimiko are coming up, with the points standing at 2-2

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:20 PM   #257
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

lets go jie and team asia

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:25 PM   #258

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Team Americas Vs. Team Asia/Pacific

Match 1
Vs..
Game
Set, and Match
Sloane Stephens

3-6 7-5 6-4

After coming to a legendary tie at 2-2, Sloane Stepehns came all out in the rescheduled evening session. Kimiko and Sloane came to blows in the first set, almost knocking each other off their feet!! But it was the young, promising American that got a crucial lead for her team in the first of the sudden death matches!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:34 PM   #259

Match 2
Vs..
Game
Set, and Match
Gisela Dulko

6-3 3-6 7-6 (6)

With all the pressure now on Jie Zheng to stay in the hunt for the title, that pressure certainly outstayed its visit as Jie looked tentitive and nervous from the start. However she seemed to pull back her form in the second and looked to be unbeaten through out the whole tournament, as well as in the third until Team Captain Gisela Dulko came up with the performance and shots of her life in the tiebreak to get the well deserved Hong Kong Exhibition title!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:37 PM   #260
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

YAY TEAM AMERICAS!!!
finally sloane won in singles when she needed it most!
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #261
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

jie an almost perfect week though

well done team americas

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #262

Match 3
Vs..
Game
Set, and Match
Ashley Harkleroad

6-4 3-6 7-6 (0)

With no added pressure on any woman and with Team Americas the champions of Hong Kong, both women gave the match of their lives. Though the first and second set slumped at times, the final set can be atributed as one of the best sets ever played in the tournament!! Congratulations to Team Americas, the champions of Hong Kong!! And well done to the Runner Ups of Team Asia/Pacific who put up some fantastic tennis!! Thank you everyone for the great articles and your comittment!! Hope everyone enjoyed the tournament as much as I did!! I hope to see some of you in Sydney, the pitstop before the first Grand Slam of the year!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:44 PM   #263

Congratulations to TEAM AMERICAS!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:46 PM   #264
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Team Americas are just too good.

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:47 PM   #265

Serena Williams
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #266
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future

best team ever!!!!