~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #391
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

Anne lost 2:6 3:6

She couldn't deal with the powerful shots from Hradecka.

Anne and Mandy got a WC into doubles draw. Good luck to them.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2010, 08:48 AM   #392
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2010.Luxembourg.WS.R1.J.Goerges.vs.M.Minella
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #393
country flag Slutati
The Most Lovely Member

Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
Thank you so much.

Shame she lost though.
Slutati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 03:53 PM   #394
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2009.Luxembourg.WS.R2.Kremer.vs.Srebotnik
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #395
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Anne has another nice run in Poitiers (100k)

Q2: (1)Anne Kremer def Estelle Cascino 4:6 6:1 6:1
Q3: (1)Anne Kremer def (5)Paula Ormaechea 6:3 6:1
1r: (Q) Anne Kremer def (WC) Julie Coin 6:4 6:3
2r: (Q) Anne Kremer def Akgul Amanmuradova 7:6(9) 6:4

She is getting closer to top 150 too.

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #396
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats anne, keep winning!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 12:31 PM   #397
country flag Drimal

Gala de la presse sportive 2010

Mandy Minella was voted 2nd in Sportwoman of the year (with 353 votes, only 25 votes behind the winner )

Place 2 and 3, winner being absent due to Judo competition

Always nice to see pics of Mandy even though I was hoping to see her with the winner trophy this year.

Fed Cup team Luxembourg was voted 2nd best team

Tiffany Cornelius, Mandy Minella and Claudine Schaul

Anne Kremer was absent because she will play an ITF challenger in Dubai next week.

I hope to see long time injured Claudine Schaul back on court next year. Miss her alot!

Old Dec 11th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #398

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

gl in 75k dubai next week, anne!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:39 PM   #399

oh no, right in the first round against the no1 seed goerges! but gl to you, anne, get the upset!

Old Dec 13th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #400
country flag Slutati
The Most Lovely Member

Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Mandy She looked gorgeous as ever
Slutati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 11:34 AM   #401

75k Dubai Round 1:

(1)Julia Goerges (GER) d. Anne Kremer (LUX) 75 26 62.

shame she had to play against the no.1 seed in the first round, she had to defend 36 points from last year! at least it was close. still a good season for anne, she started the year at no. 331, now shes at no. 182! gl in australian open qualies! get the maindraw spot!

Old Dec 20th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #402

anne down to no. 200 in singles rankings....at least she's in AO qualies! gl and have a nice holiday!

Old Dec 21st, 2010, 04:30 PM   #403
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Claudine looks great I'm missing her...
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 02:05 AM   #404
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Did Claudine retire?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 04:54 PM   #405
country flag Drimal

No, Claudine hasn't announced a retirement but neither has there been news if or when she will be back on court.
She is suffering from a bad injury at the moment and got a surgery during summer. That's what I read months ago but no updates since then in the newpapers.

She was commentating Luxembourg final on TV but there was no talk about her injury or her future plans. That's strange.

The fact that she was present at the award ceremony gives me hope though that she will be back on court one day.