** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 04:33 AM   #901
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

12 hours left!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 07:10 AM   #902
country flag GalvoSteady

GalvoSteady has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
harassment is the only way to know something about her
Define 'harassment' bucko!
GalvoSteady is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 07:13 AM   #903
country flag GalvoSteady

GalvoSteady has disabled reputation
Talking Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plexipova View Post
Sharapova hires Hogstedt to co-coach her with Joyce

December 04, 2010

Former No.1 Maria Sharapova has hired Swede Thomas Hogstedt to co-coach her along with her longtime coach and friend, Michael Joyce, Tennis.com has learned.

Sharapova and Hogstedt will begin formerly working together this coming week at the Bollettieri Academy in Florida. It was Joyce who suggested bringing in another set of eyes to help work with his student. He and Hogstedt -- who helped bring China's Na Li to the top 10 and Tommy Haas to No. 2 in the world -- are said to get along well and have done clinics together.

Sharapova ended 2010 ranked No. 18 and was largely disappointed with her year at the Grand Slams. ****It's Joyce and Hogestedt's aim to get her to focus more on improving, rather than on her results. Three-times Grand Slam champion Sharapova has not won a major since the 2008 Australian Open and has struggled to regain her once lethal form since undergoing right shoulder surgery in October of 2008.***

Sharapova did play both former No. 1's Justine Henin and Serena Williams extremely tough in tight losses at the French Open and at Wimbledon, but felt she underperformed in her loss to now No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki at the US Open. The 23-year-old is hoping that Hogstedt will help Joyce to smooth out the rough edges in her game. Hogstedt began to informally work with Sharapova and Joyce at a private court in her adopted home of Los Angeles in November. -- Matthew Cronin
<<
Key bit is asterixed!
GalvoSteady is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 07:37 AM   #904
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Is he the white guy in Na's camp all the time?
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 07:50 AM   #905
country flag tvbsharapova

tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice

Who can tell me where can I live the match?????
tvbsharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:11 AM   #906
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plexipova View Post
Sharapova hires Hogstedt to co-coach her with Joyce

December 04, 2010

Former No.1 Maria Sharapova has hired Swede Thomas Hogstedt to co-coach her along with her longtime coach and friend, Michael Joyce, Tennis.com has learned.

Sharapova and Hogstedt will begin formerly working together this coming week at the Bollettieri Academy in Florida. It was Joyce who suggested bringing in another set of eyes to help work with his student. He and Hogstedt -- who helped bring China's Na Li to the top 10 and Tommy Haas to No. 2 in the world -- are said to get along well and have done clinics together.

Sharapova ended 2010 ranked No. 18 and was largely disappointed with her year at the Grand Slams. It's Joyce and Hogestedt's aim to get her to focus more on improving, rather than on her results. Three-times Grand Slam champion Sharapova has not won a major since the 2008 Australian Open and has struggled to regain her once lethal form since undergoing right shoulder surgery in October of 2008.

Sharapova did play both former No. 1's Justine Henin and Serena Williams extremely tough in tight losses at the French Open and at Wimbledon, but felt she underperformed in her loss to now No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki at the US Open. The 23-year-old is hoping that Hogstedt will help Joyce to smooth out the rough edges in her game. Hogstedt began to informally work with Sharapova and Joyce at a private court in her adopted home of Los Angeles in November. -- Matthew Cronin
I think I just died.

First she decided to play Auckland instead of HK, and now FINALLY a new coach has been added to her team. Maria means business next season

I don't want to... but this makes me feel a little hopeful again that next season might turn out to be a good one.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:14 AM   #907
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

ikr, she's getting our hopes up so high. and a win in tonight's exho will just top it off i just hope she doesnt let us down during 2011.
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:23 AM   #908
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone tell me in what time she'll play in Albania?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:27 AM   #909
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Milot, Tirane (Albania). Sunday 5 December 2010 at 7:00:00 PM
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:37 AM   #910

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Crap
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #911
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

isnt that a good time? better than watching it at 5
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:49 AM   #912

I hope much earlier actually.. Cause I am going in Prishtina today ..

Hopefully she wins. I wished I had somebody to send me a message for the result
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #913
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Match is being played by now?
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 05:21 PM   #914
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Match is being played by now?
not yet...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #915
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean not yet? Wasn't it supposed to start about 20 minutes ago?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread