** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 12:52 AM   #886
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Sharapova hires Hogstedt to co-coach her with Joyce

December 04, 2010

Former No.1 Maria Sharapova has hired Swede Thomas Hogstedt to co-coach her along with her longtime coach and friend, Michael Joyce, Tennis.com has learned.

Sharapova and Hogstedt will begin formerly working together this coming week at the Bollettieri Academy in Florida. It was Joyce who suggested bringing in another set of eyes to help work with his student. He and Hogstedt -- who helped bring China's Na Li to the top 10 and Tommy Haas to No. 2 in the world -- are said to get along well and have done clinics together.

Sharapova ended 2010 ranked No. 18 and was largely disappointed with her year at the Grand Slams. It's Joyce and Hogestedt's aim to get her to focus more on improving, rather than on her results. Three-times Grand Slam champion Sharapova has not won a major since the 2008 Australian Open and has struggled to regain her once lethal form since undergoing right shoulder surgery in October of 2008.

Sharapova did play both former No. 1's Justine Henin and Serena Williams extremely tough in tight losses at the French Open and at Wimbledon, but felt she underperformed in her loss to now No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki at the US Open. The 23-year-old is hoping that Hogstedt will help Joyce to smooth out the rough edges in her game. Hogstedt began to informally work with Sharapova and Joyce at a private court in her adopted home of Los Angeles in November. -- Matthew Cronin
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 12:53 AM   #887
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Wow! Felicitaciones! Obviamente Sharapova no es mi jugadora favorita pero voy a ver a su blog más y voy a seguirte en Twitter!
Muchas Gracias me avisas asi yo tambien te sigo
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 12:54 AM   #888
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Finally Masha!
I have high hopes for this season.
Local time for tomorrow?
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 12:55 AM   #889
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Fire Mike, etc.
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 01:00 AM   #890
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

OMG this is so weird Everyone here said she should play a real warm up tournament, she is going to play Auckland. Everyone said she should make some changes to her team e.g have another coach alongside Mike and she has now!

It's like what we are saying is coming true
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 01:01 AM   #891
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
Muchas Gracias me avisas asi yo tambien te sigo
Lo hice!

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 01:04 AM   #892
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
OMG this is so weird Everyone here said she should play a real warm up tournament, she is going to play Auckland. Everyone said she should make some changes to her team e.g have another coach alongside Mike and she has now!

She must come to TF often.
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 01:04 AM   #893
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Lo hice!
Yo tambien te sigo pero me debes aceptar
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 01:11 AM   #894
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
She must come to TF often.
Maybe or she figured it out this plan all by herself

She seems so determined and well prepared for next year
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 01:21 AM   #895
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

I googled Thomas Hogstedt to find anything about him and the only new thing I found was that he used to coach Wozniacki.

Oh, and his nickname on the tour is apparently "High"
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 02:56 AM   #896
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maria Sharapova should win all 4 grandslams and the YEC in 2011.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 03:35 AM   #897
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

What is the chance that we'll get a stream tomorrow?
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 04:23 AM   #898
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all
Wink Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Maybe or she figured it out this plan all by herself

She seems so determined and well prepared for next year
i guess she figured out to make changes if she wants to step up next year..

this is good news..she is obviously wants to make a statement next year. go maria..we r all behind u..im excited to see how she pulls up her game next year..hopefully more GS..(esp FRENCH OPEN)..
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 04:25 AM   #899
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

I want her to win the French

I called dibs on the thread!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 04:30 AM   #900
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
What is the chance that we'll get a stream tomorrow?

spiffy as of chance ill go for 50-50..

but im hoping for a live stream tough..
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread