** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:23 PM   #751
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
'The Humanitarian of the Year award went to Maria Sharapova for her role as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador. In 2010, Maria visited Chernobyl and spent time with kids affected by the disaster while pledging $250,000 to the United Nations Development Program. Additionally, Sharapova won several fan awards including Favorite Singles Player and the Most Fashionable Player.'
Congrats Masha!!! still the number one fan favourite
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM   #752
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

YAY.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:50 PM   #753
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:54 PM   #754
country flag GalvoSteady

GalvoSteady has disabled reputation

"at least 3/5" ---
GalvoSteady is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:58 PM   #755
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 03:01 PM   #756
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvoSteady View Post
"at least 3/5" ---
More fashionable, on or off the court?, Because they were separate categories, so won 3/5 or 4/5?
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 03:09 PM   #757
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

They haven't given much info about the fans choice awards apart from some of the ones Masha won

She was nominated for Favourite Singles Player, Most Fashionable (On Court), Most Fashionable (Off Court), Most Dramatic Expression and Humanitarian of the Year
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 03:50 PM   #758
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Most Dramatic Expression?! Seems a bit of a wierd category...
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 04:08 PM   #759
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

I know it was weird

This was meant to be Masha's:

Old Dec 1st, 2010, 04:55 PM   #760
country flag GalvoSteady

Talking Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Well if it was 3/5 or 4/6 its all very good.

AUSSIE OI OI OI

.. Will start blog soon peeps!

X
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 07:34 PM   #761
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 10:35 AM   #762
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

Looking around the press this morning (Wed), I'm a little disappointed with Matt Cronin, who I generally find credible. 1) Tarpischev's annual summation was released from the RTF news agency. 2) Reuters, in the person of Gennady Fydorov (known Western flack) extracted most (though not all) of the Sharapova-Fed Cup content & "spun" it a little. 3) American journals from Montreal to Miami Beach then ran that extracted content at face value. 4) Only Tennis.com/Cronin were moved to attack mode at first report.(source; Paul Pipkin)
CROUCHING TIGER is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 01:34 PM   #763
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria said she is determined to win one GS title next year.
(Express interview for a Mexican TV)
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 01:42 PM   #764
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

What a naughty girl, our Masha, she told me she would win ALL
CROUCHING TIGER is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 02:54 PM   #765
country flag GalvoSteady

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria said she is determined to win one GS title next year.
(Express interview for a Mexican TV)
A good aim to have for a proven winner!
Closed Thread