Daja Bedanova playing in Prague exhibition in May, comeback plans? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2010, 07:16 PM   #1
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Daja Bedanova playing in Prague exhibition in May, comeback plans?

Quote:
The exhibition tournament will be held in early May 2011.

"Last weekend, we've signed a contract with Hingis on her participation in the exhibition tournament," - said the director of the competitions, Vladislav Shavrda.

Martina's rivals will be the talented sisters from the Czech Republic Krystina and Karolina Pliskova, and retired Czech tennis player Daja Bedanova. It is not excluded that the tournament will end with a mixed doubles match, with the participation of the famous doubles player Martin Damm, who's retired recently.
According to Shavrdy, the idea of Martina's invitation to the tournament has been in the organizers' minds for a very long time because "Martina Hingis is a huge name, known across the world and now we've managed to persuade her easily thanks to the fact that the sisters have contracts with Martina's agency ( Octagon).

I've never followed Bedanova as I started following tennis in 2007, but I've watched a couple of videos of her and I have to say she's really talented, has anyone heard a rumour of Daja coming back? Exhibitions are always the first step

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote