Republic of Kosovo Tennis! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 12:36 AM   #16
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

I'm curious as well. I mean, we don't ever get to hear anything about Kosovo aside from the political matters or the issues of the Serbian community there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
I thought only Hashim Tachi can afford internet at Kosovo ?
Sadly, that probably is a widespread misconception among the Serbs. And who knows what they think about us, by the same token. Which is why it wouldn't hurt if we knew a bit more about each other.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 12:44 PM   #17
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
And while you're at it, who do you prefer, Adelina Ismajli or Leonora Jakupi?
Adelina is so hottt
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:05 PM   #18
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^ My thought exactly. I am curious how people live there and kinda shocked a person from Kosovo is posting here. I thought only Hashim Tachi can afford internet at Kosovo ?
You are so sarcastic

Everyone has internet in Kosova ..Thats why you should not judge a thing without knowing it better or actually seeing it
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:07 PM   #19

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm curious as well. I mean, we don't ever get to hear anything about Kosovo aside from the political matters or the issues of the Serbian community there.

Sadly, that probably is a widespread misconception among the Serbs. And who knows what they think about us, by the same token. Which is why it wouldn't hurt if we knew a bit more about each other.
What do you want to know about Kosova?

I know you heard so many things about my country and I heard a lot about yours but that doesn't mean I judge you as a person cause I don't know you..
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:18 PM   #20
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Yay

What do you (people in general) speak at home, standard Albanian or Gheg?
Do people there know Ceca?
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:27 PM   #21

Quote:
Yay

What do you (people in general) speak at home, standard Albanian or Gheg?
Do people there know Ceca?
We only speak Albanian and I don't have a single serb in my neighborhood or my city.

I live in Peja.And yes they know CECA and not in a good way believe me.

They just like her for her boobs

What is your opinion about us? Do you think Kosova is the heart of Serbia
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:41 PM   #22
country flag Joana

I know you all speak Albanian, I just wonder if people use standard Albanian in everyday life or Gheg dialect. Like, do you say "dashuri" or "dashni".
I asked about Ceca because I noticed on the Internet that she has some Albanian fans. From Peć/Peja, no less.
Do people know Serbian music at all there? Because the singers are busy copying each other's songs, in both ways.
Like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5SCJ...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNnpb2aX1Ag
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNHON1goTgg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ez9A8zAVE

I don't think Kosovo is the heart of Serbia. But I do wish my mom could visit the place she was born in without fearing for her safety.

Are you a member of the "A mujm mu bo krejt 7 milion shqiptar qe e urrejn Serbin" group on Facebook?
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 07:47 PM   #23

Nope we just speak standard Albanian.Yep there are some who listen to Ceca but most of them are just for joking and we just joke with each other awww you listen to CECA and stuff but there are a lot of peoples who like her

Well no one is in danger from visiting Kosova trust me. Have you ever been there to see it by yourself if it is dangerous or you just heard from others and you created an opinion about it? Cause you should come and visit us and then talk

I'm not sure if I am a member of that group or not. It can be but I'm not sure I have to check that out
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 07:59 PM   #24
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Nope we just speak standard Albanian.Yep there are some who listen to Ceca but most of them are just for joking and we just joke with each other awww you listen to CECA and stuff but there are a lot of peoples who like her

Well no one is in danger from visiting Kosova trust me. Have you ever been there to see it by yourself if it is dangerous or you just heard from others and you created an opinion about it? Cause you should come and visit us and then talk

I'm not sure if I am a member of that group or not. It can be but I'm not sure I have to check that out
What a diplomatic answer Something like that you should know str8 away. However, I was curious what kind of music do people listen in night clubs ? Is there Serbian ( or to put it better Balkan ) folk music in night clubs ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 08:30 PM   #25
country flag Joana

Quote:

You are completely right. I think it would be interesting to do some day, but not yet. And from what I've heard, going to Drenica (where my mom was born) isn't really a smart idea. Perhaps it's exaggerated, but I wouldn't feel calm there.
Are you uncomfortable talking to a shkija? You shouldn't be.

Is Adelina Ismajli the most popular singer in Kosovo like I've heard? I like her song "Trimit tim".
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 03:05 PM   #26

Quote:
What a diplomatic answer Something like that you should know str8 away. However, I was curious what kind of music do people listen in night clubs ? Is there Serbian ( or to put it better Balkan ) folk music in night clubs ?
Well its not a thing I know cause I don't have hate in me. But believe me if my father or any other member of my family would have got killed in the war that your country started I would hate your country that's why I understand the ones who have lost their near ones and hate your country not you people

And nope the Balcan Music is not so popular in my country!. We hear A lot of Albanian songs and a lot of traditional songs as well. But we also listen to American Music and Artists and right now we are obsessed with French Music

Are you a member of any hating groups in FB towards Kosova.. Like Kosova je Serbie or stuff like that?
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 03:07 PM   #27

Quote:
You are completely right. I think it would be interesting to do some day, but not yet. And from what I've heard, going to Drenica (where my mom was born) isn't really a smart idea. Perhaps it's exaggerated, but I wouldn't feel calm there.
Are you uncomfortable talking to a shkija? You shouldn't be.

Is Adelina Ismajli the most popular singer in Kosovo like I've heard? I like her song "Trimit tim".
Well Its the same in your country right? I wish I would change this fact but I guess I can't at least not alone. All peoples make mistakes like you guys did doing what you did to us but the most horrible thing is that you didn't even apologize for what you did and That hurts a lot.

Yeah she is popular but her popularity is going to an end these days cause there are a lot more artist my people are listening too at the moment like Dafina Zeqiri,Genta Ismaili etc.
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 10:13 AM   #28
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well its not a thing I know cause I don't have hate in me. But believe me if my father or any other member of my family would have got killed in the war that your country started I would hate your country that's why I understand the ones who have lost their near ones and hate your country not you people

And nope the Balcan Music is not so popular in my country!. We hear A lot of Albanian songs and a lot of traditional songs as well. But we also listen to American Music and Artists and right now we are obsessed with French Music

Are you a member of any hating groups in FB towards Kosova.. Like Kosova je Serbie or stuff like that?
I am a member of that group but that is not a hate group Not even similar to All 7 million Albanians who hate Serbs

Do people down there talk about possible independence of North Kosovo where Serbs live ? Would people accept on that if that would mean peace and full independence for Kosovo ?
Also, I have to add I met Albanian guy this summer. He is studying Serbian language in Tirana ( random ) and came here on student exchange program. He is obsessed with Serbia for some reason oh and he is orthodox. He said that almost all people from south Albania are Greek Orthodox ?

Last edited by Just Do It : Nov 25th, 2010 at 10:22 AM.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 12:02 PM   #29
country flag Joana

Albanians are not like Serbs or Croats who almost universally belong to the same religion. They are mostly Muslims, but there's a lot of Orthodox Christians in southern and Catholics in northern Albania (and Montenegro). Although, from what I understand, the Albanian population of Kosovo is predominantly Muslim with a small Catholic minority.

And yes, "Kosovo je Srbija" is not really the same as "A mujm mu...". It is possible to consider Kosovo a part of Serbia and not hate Albanians at the same time. That's not to say that Serbs don't hate Albanians; unfortunately many do.

Faleminderit shume for your answers, Milot. You're a smart kid.

Where do Kosovars typically go on holidays?
And what does Shko ne RS mean?
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 05:32 PM   #30

Quote:
I am a member of that group but that is not a hate group Not even similar to All 7 million Albanians who hate Serbs

Do people down there talk about possible independence of North Kosovo where Serbs live ? Would people accept on that if that would mean peace and full independence for Kosovo ?
Also, I have to add I met Albanian guy this summer. He is studying Serbian language in Tirana ( random ) and came here on student exchange program. He is obsessed with Serbia for some reason oh and he is orthodox. He said that almost all people from south Albania are Greek Orthodox ?
Yeah but It is considered as a hating group cause lets face it you know it and I know that Kosova is not Serbia right .

Nope there is no chance that the northern part of Kosova is going to separate from my country .And No I wouldn't accept a thing like that cause as I reckon that is not Serbia's land and its pointless to do that. And it won't happen believe me not until USA is on your side or something.

Well if a person is Albanian doesn't mean he is not interested in knowing your culture and stuff.Good for him that he chose to study Serbian I bet there are also Serbians who study Albanian .

And no the last sentence you formulated is incorrect sorry.