2002 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #16
country flag fedhingis67

fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all
Re: 2002

Anyone have Mauresmo-Venus USO?
fedhingis67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #17
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

i remember downloading the hingis vs coetzer match us open 2002 about a year and half ago but it doesn't work anymore can the original uploader who ever it was please re-upload it cause there were some good rallies in that match.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 07:15 PM   #18
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgokshen View Post
did you know that those links weren't the full matches anyway? only bits of both matches i have them and the kournikova semi with seles
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:00 PM   #19
country flag JamieOwen3

could you replace the 2002 tokyo links of Martina vs Seles with these please
Martina Hingis vs Monica Seles 2002 Toray PP Final Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XLZX8DOC (Starts at 4-5 First Set to the end of the set)
Martina Hingis vs Monica Seles 2002 Toray PP Final Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BXXPADMV (from 3-2 to 6-4 2nd set)

Martina Hingis vs Monica Seles 2002 Toray PP Final Part 3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UX884J8D (from 1-4 final set until the end)

i will post the ones with Monica vs Anna 2002 tokyo Semi-final tommorow after i upload them to megaupload.

Old Mar 17th, 2010, 07:52 PM   #20
country flag JamieOwen3

Monica Seles vs Anna Kournikova 2002 Toray PP Semi-Final Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9FCELCD
Monica Seles vs Anna Kournikova 2002 Toray PP Semi-Final Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0E1JHM80
Monica Seles vs Anna Kournikova 2002 Toray PP Semi-Final Part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8XEUZMRF

i have now re-uploaded both Hingis vs Seles and Kournikova vs Seles at the 2002 Pan Pacific

Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:46 PM   #21
country flag Lennval

Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute

third set link AnnaK/Martina vs ASV/Dani does not work
Lennval is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:26 PM   #22
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Charleston:

Schnyder-Capriati?
Schnyder-Serena?

Zürich:

Schnyder-Davenport?

LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 02:03 PM   #23
country flag Mattharo24

Mattharo24 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey there!! does anyone have the Wimbledon and Us Open finals from 2002??
Mattharo24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #24
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has anything of Myriam Casanova?

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 11:40 AM   #25
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
Charleston:

Schnyder-Capriati?
Schnyder-Serena?

Zürich:

Schnyder-Davenport?

I have Schnyder Capraiti but I don't know how to upload it
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 01:39 PM   #26

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankarenka View Post
I have Schnyder Capraiti but I don't know how to upload it
OMG! What's the problem?
Please please please find a way to upload it
I'd looove to see that match again!
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 01:41 PM   #27
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

I found a way i'll make highlights this weekend
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 01:47 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankarenka View Post
I found a way i'll make highlights this weekend
You are my HERO.
I wouldn't mind if you decided to upload the whole match.
Take your time.
And thanks in advance!
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 01:49 PM   #29
country flag Jankarenka

NO worries BABE

See you Swiss miss
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #30
country flag Ingokoer

Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold

Kim Clijsters vs. Venus Williams (Final Hamburg 2002) Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfX9t_qMnp0

STEFFI GRAF, LINDSAY DAVENPORT & AMÉLIE MAURESMO
Ingokoer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote