The ANIKO KAPROS Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #91
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The ANIKO KAPROS Thread

25K Padova:
R1-[2]Aniko Kapros HUN vs. Sandra Martinovic BIH
Go Aniko! Hajra!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #92
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

In Budapest QR1, Aniko lost 36 57 to Begu.
Aniko

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 07:18 AM   #93
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Aniko KAPROS (HUN) defeated (1)Alexandra DULGHERU (ROU) (1) 6-4 6-3

The first TOP50 win loong ago.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 09:16 PM   #94
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

Nicole VAIDISOVA (CZE) def. Aniko KAPROS (HUN) 7-5 6-0

[The Official water supplier of Vikaland]
omgezani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:46 PM   #95
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 12:35 AM   #96
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Wow!

One of the larger players on tour, I would say!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 07:49 AM   #97
country flag lynxy

lynxy has disabled reputation

From Wimbledon qualifying:

1R: Romina Oprandi def. Anika Kapros 6-1 6-1

lynxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 06:19 PM   #98
country flag Hakapeszi

Retired.

Old Nov 4th, 2010, 09:15 PM   #99
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi
Retired.
source?

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #100
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmate26 View Post
source?

listen at 4:05

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 12:28 PM   #101
country flag silvamarius

silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the great matches!

2014:
1st in Q-Ball BNP Baribas Katowice Open 2014
3rd in FITD Roland Garros '14
1st in FITD Doubles Bad Gastein '14
2nd in FITD Bad Gastein '14
silvamarius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 02:48 PM   #102
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

So typical from Anikó to retire like this
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #103
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvamarius View Post
thanks for the great matches!

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 11:49 PM   #104
country flag silvamarius

silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Good old times. In the begining many people tought she will has a more succesfull carreer.

2014:
1st in Q-Ball BNP Baribas Katowice Open 2014
3rd in FITD Roland Garros '14
1st in FITD Doubles Bad Gastein '14
2nd in FITD Bad Gastein '14
silvamarius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote