2010 Niic - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:49 PM   #16
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 Niic

Will/Oyen

USC def BU 8-1 USC is SO winning the dbls pt this season

Stanford teams both lost

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Nov 4th, 2010 at 05:00 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2010, 05:37 PM   #17
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Janowicz 6-3, 6-3 over Hsu. Good job, Olivia. These Gator freshmen aren't too shabby
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #18
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

ACC is having a bad fall season. DeBruycker and Eichkorn eliminated.

And I thought Hsu was winning while watching the live stats

Gator freshmen are not only not too shabby they seem to vie the #1 recruit with Stanford

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #19
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
ACC is having a bad fall season. DeBruycker and Eichkorn eliminated.

And I thought Hsu was winning while watching the live stats

Gator freshmen are not only not too shabby they seem to vie the #1 recruit with Stanford
Looks like Hsu did win. They just changed the result on the draw page.
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 05:56 PM   #20
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Ramos is playing Gibbs?

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Nov 4th, 2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 03:09 AM   #21
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Midwest top 3 all advanced

Ramos vs Gibbs finished in record time, I think
Barte, Burdette, Ahn and Gibbs, easily top 4 positions in the country.
Tsay really shouldn't have come to Stanford

Amalgamate should be really mad right now, with Will advancing in BOTH( both hard wins), even beating Barte/Burdette,
ending Barte's 3 consecutive championship wins
Well, Mosolova, the only 4 time participant at Indoors, a real veteran, is waiting Will tomorrow so don't lose hope Amal

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #22
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Ahn/Gibbs lost again to BU team. shoulda given that WC to Christian/Sanchez

And Oklahoma vs Cal ...apparently a battle judging from the score. USC vs CU too.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 02:33 PM   #23
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

CU, CAL advances. Damn I was hoping for an upset

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #24
UFGatorFan

Will/Oyen take down Tennessee 8-2. Will rallies to beat Mosolova 2-6, 6-4, 6-1. She was down 2-3 in the 3rd before mounting her comeback. Good job, Allie
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 11:16 PM   #25
UFGatorFan

Will follows that up with a 6-4, 6-3 win over Barte
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 12:39 AM   #26
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Poor Amal Will's now officially the nemesis of Barte, also winning at Riviera last season

And ELLIS!! Beating Frilling AND Ahn

Dy also beats Gibbs, but she's struggling against Juricova, would she lose like Riviera semi?

Boren beating Batta such easily by the score..

and UFGatorFan, maybe a new INDOOR champ but CAL WAS the NCAA champ, as you well know

So it's up to Clemson duo, I guess

so STAN website says of today;

'Stanford Tennis Continues Play At USTA/ITA National Indoors'

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Nov 6th, 2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 03:01 AM   #27
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

By the way, Juricova advances to Quarterfinal 5 in a row, the number equal
to Cioroch, Coin, Cohen, Miseviciute.
The most in recent history is Grier, Babos, Miller's 6

Also advances to Semi final 5 consecutive times. That's two more than Mijacika (who didn't compete in her senior year)

and Gullickson (not competing this season so far)

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 01:51 PM   #28
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Now what is with Kissell, targeting Asians (beating Hsu at Riviera, Chan at Flushing Meadows)

And Muresan consecutive Quarterfinalist (Barte 3 consecutive)

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 04:12 PM   #29
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFGatorFan View Post
Will/Oyen take down Tennessee 8-2. Will rallies to beat Mosolova 2-6, 6-4, 6-1. She was down 2-3 in the 3rd before mounting her comeback. Good job, Allie
Such a fighter

Quote:
Poor Amal Will's now officially the nemesis of Barte, also winning at Riviera last season
G.O.A.T

Quote:
And ELLIS!! Beating Frilling AND Ahn
Damn, when did Aeriel learn consistency? Impressive

Quote:
and UFGatorFan, maybe a new INDOOR champ but CAL WAS the NCAA champ, as you well know
Two years ago...

Quote:
By the way, Juricova advances to Quarterfinal 5 in a row, the number equal
to Cioroch, Coin, Cohen, Miseviciute.
The most in recent history is Grier, Babos, Miller's 6

Also advances to Semi final 5 consecutive times. That's two more than Mijacika (who didn't compete in her senior year)

and Gullickson (not competing this season so far)
Juricova is cruising. Also impressive.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #30
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Let's go Maria :cheer2:

Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote