Elena Dementieva Fans Club vol.7 - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 11:40 AM   #2191
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Elena Dementieva ONLY Fan Club vol.7

If Lena wins today she is still alive for the title.
But she didnt play on Tuesday like she cares.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #2192
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Look at what I just found on twitter

Quote:
Elena said to danish TV that is was NOT her ankle, but quote "I felt like being killed out there by the heat"

Maybe I'm deluding myself, but I really hope the foot imflammation is not too serious...

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #2193
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Lena's brilliant travel schedule (Moscow, Luxembourg, Doha) plus the fact she couldn't train much due to her injury (which she also said) would make it hard to acclimate, especially given how much she hates the heat. But she's been spraying excuses like a sprinkler since that match, very unlike her usual tightlipped demeanor.

I still take YEC even less seriously than Lena, so I'm not going to get to worked up about it either way, but I hope she gets her act back together in the off season and finds another "hitting partner" because right now her game and her attitude are not where they need to be. I disagree with Ross--I think she wants to play through 2012, but she needs to get her game back on track if she wants one more shot at making the OG, let alone another medal. She can do it, but she needs to be realistic about retooling her game at 29.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 01:41 PM   #2194
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad you don't agree with me and I truly hope j am wrong.

The main thing is, we just have to stick with her for the duration, its not always easy but her latest pics make it all worthwhile.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #2195
country flag demented forieva

demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light demented forieva is a glorious beacon of light

Well the Captain is right on one point - it is Lena's life and Lena's game. I do hope she turns things around for her own sake.

'the heat'??? Right from the opening game it was nonsense drop shots lets get it over stuff. Hey - if you want to do silly dropshots - cann't you at least do them well? Also I recall a very early retirment in the spring at DOHA v Hantu because of a shoulder 'problem' which disappeared.

There must be something else.

I think it was kind and sportswomen like for Woz to ask her "are you ok" at the end of the match. That was a display of maturity and empathy from someone who clearly likes the game and was concerned for Lena. I recall Lena trying to comfort the other Wozniak when she withdrew in tears at Paris a couple of years ago (then L lost to Stosur).

WTA tour - Cap'n I guess that means we support Vera and Clisters? Maybe Aza has some potential.
demented forieva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #2196
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Has Samson bulked up recently
King Halep is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:19 PM   #2197
country flag nicidle

nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold

Recently?
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:19 PM   #2198
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Her guns are massive now
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #2199
country flag nicidle

nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold nicidle is a splendid one to behold

Stosur is thru already pls lose.
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:21 PM   #2200
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

He/she looks even bigger since the last time Elena threw away a match to her at the US Open
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:24 PM   #2201
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Samson seems to be improving herhis movement
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:25 PM   #2202
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Those DFs are like a tap but the washer is broken and Maksim doesnt have a wrench.
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #2203
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

First dropshot of the night.......and its in!!!!!

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #2204
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakbelle View Post
Those DFs are like a tap but the washer is broken and Maksim doesnt have a wrench.
madmax is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #2205
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

1-3 3 DFs in that game. Already stretching her leg, maybe its just the heat after all.
Closed Thread