** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 05:39 AM   #556
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

What is normal for Maria's fan - to fight a popular misconception or to support it?
And I am serious - there are things in this life which are not a joke. Painting Maria in a colours which are not true colours, not her colours is not a joke.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 06:01 AM   #557
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
What is normal for Maria's fan - to fight a popular misconception or to support it?
And I am serious - there are things in this life which are not a joke. Painting Maria in a colours which are not true colours, not her colours is not a joke.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 06:50 AM   #558
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
That's Auckland.
Thanks I guessed it was Auckland but thanks for confirming it

I was meaning though like has anyone ever visited the place shown in the photo? I can guess Giselle has lots of times
I know I should have made it more clearer
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 08:52 AM   #559
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ROFL you really wanna win Drama Llama don't cha?

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 09:28 AM   #560
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria has more friends than all of you have together (I assume everybody of you who comment about her friends have 20 friends). She has friends in and outside sports but it is impossible for you to know them. As far as I know none of you is close to Maria and no one has a friend who is very close to Maria. That's the only way you could know how many friends Maria has.
Did you know Kobe, Pau, LeBron and Nash are her personal friends?
Did you know Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are her personal friends?
Did you know Rachel Zoe, Natasha Poly and De Niro are her friends?
The list is very long...
So, please be more respectful to Maria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
ROFL you really wanna win Drama Llama don't cha?
He isn't even nominated.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 10:11 AM   #561
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Make a thread for jokes and post jokes there. I'll also contribute. But do not post stupid jokes in a serious thread discussing important subject. Have a look at the threads and you'll be surprised how many of them were destroyed by improper posts. You are great asking quality from Maria, why did not apply the same criteria to yourself when contributing here?
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #562
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Thanks I guessed it was Auckland but thanks for confirming it

I was meaning though like has anyone ever visited the place shown in the photo? I can guess Giselle has lots of times
I know I should have made it more clearer

I spent 4 months in Auckland between my 2nd and 3rd year of University in 1982 (as you can see I'm an old fart) and loved the city. It reminded me of San Francisco with it's crazy steep streets. I loved how environmentally conscious the Kiwi's were even back then. Awesome country, awesome people!
canadia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 01:28 AM   #563
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To support Maria in the best light 100% would be superficial. Look at how brothers and sisters act in a relationship. They joke about each other, they lie about each other, they make fun of each other, etc. because deep down they know they have a strong, personal bond. I'm not trying to say Maria is my sister or anything () but I've been a fan of her for years that I get a little tired of kissing her ass 24/7. In fact, I think true friends are the ones that can actually joke about their own favorite player because it shows how comfortable and confident you feel in your player.

Besides, how do you know that Maria has so many friends? She has like 2 friends on tour so I can only imagine in real life.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 02:52 AM   #564
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
To support Maria in the best light 100% would be superficial. Look at how brothers and sisters act in a relationship. They joke about each other, they lie about each other, they make fun of each other, etc. because deep down they know they have a strong, personal bond. I'm not trying to say Maria is my sister or anything () but I've been a fan of her for years that I get a little tired of kissing her ass 24/7. In fact, I think true friends are the ones that can actually joke about their own favorite player because it shows how comfortable and confident you feel in your player.

Besides, how do you know that Maria has so many friends? She has like 2 friends on tour so I can only imagine in real life.
I know. I joke around and make fun of my close friends and they do so to me. I'm hyper-nice around people I'm not comfortable or close around.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 03:20 AM   #565
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Make a thread for jokes and post jokes there. I'll also contribute. But do not post stupid jokes in a serious thread discussing important subject. Have a look at the threads and you'll be surprised how many of them were destroyed by improper posts. You are great asking quality from Maria, why did not apply the same criteria to yourself when contributing here?
are you like -12?
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 04:52 AM   #566
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

hey hey hey what's with all this shiz going on? stop being whiny ass bizatches! and where's the news about Maria? or article?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 05:01 AM   #567
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Legit response. I was gonna be all like "Oh but you told me not to do something so now I'm gonna do it "

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 11:43 PM   #568
country flag denny5576

Quote:

My daughter is nearly the age of Maria and my son is several years older. My sister is 8 years younger than me. So I know very well how brother and sister make fun of each other. More than that I know how father, son and daughter make fun of each other as well.
I am not against having fun and not against joking. I love joking and if you are with me and after 5 minutes you are not laughing it means only two things - you are deaf or I am very ill.
But jokes can be positive and negative. They are negative when are used to point to the weak side of the person and used as a proof of that weakness. Joking "Maria has no friends" was negative because of that. In reality none of you believe Maria has many friends. Even now after such long discussion you do not believe as well. Look at your post - you doubt I know even you do not know anything about me. I know many things about Maria which none of you knows and will never know unless becomes a friend of Maria, which theoretically is possible.
But the list of the friends of Maria I gave above is such that all of you could have known it, if were following carefully what Maria said or did.
And last remark - your logic, making conclusions about Maria's friends based on the quantity of friends-female tennis players which she has, is completely wrong.
Old Oct 30th, 2010, 12:33 AM   #569
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My daughter is nearly the age of Maria and my son is several years older. My sister is 8 years younger than me. So I know very well how brother and sister make fun of each other. More than that I know how father, son and daughter make fun of each other as well.
I am not against having fun and not against joking. I love joking and if you are with me and after 5 minutes you are not laughing it means only two things - you are deaf or I am very ill.
But jokes can be positive and negative. They are negative when are used to point to the weak side of the person and used as a proof of that weakness. Joking "Maria has no friends" was negative because of that. In reality none of you believe Maria has many friends. Even now after such long discussion you do not believe as well. Look at your post - you doubt I know even you do not know anything about me. I know many things about Maria which none of you knows and will never know unless becomes a friend of Maria, which theoretically is possible.
But the list of the friends of Maria I gave above is such that all of you could have known it, if were following carefully what Maria said or did.
And last remark - your logic, making conclusions about Maria's friends based on the quantity of friends-female tennis players which she has, is completely wrong.
No1---Time to move on to some other subject.
No2---Who gives a shit about what you know about Maria?
No3---Your grammar is appalling for a Brit.
No4---Go get a life.
No5---That's all folks.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2010, 02:50 AM   #570
country flag trimtrab

trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
No1---Time to move on to some other subject.
No2---Who gives a shit about what you know about Maria?
No3---Your grammar is appalling for a Brit.
No4---Go get a life.
No5---That's all folks.
you don't have to be a prick. really, why so rude? i for one think it was an okay joke. but i think he explained his point of view very well. i understand what he means but still i like the joke.
in addition, I DO GIVE A SHIT what he knows about Maria. if you only care about her beauty, there's others that care about her tennis, too. and he knows a lot of facts about Maria's tennis.
one more thing - he's never being a rude jerk and a grammar nazi. that's all folk.

Last edited by trimtrab : Oct 30th, 2010 at 03:01 AM.
trimtrab is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread