** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:05 PM   #406
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
someone know where is she? LA or Arizona???

it's me or henin and maria lost the desire to play tennis after YRC 2007. sad!!!
*cough*AO - Charleston 08*cough*
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM   #407
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

and even the french open in 2008 she had hunger to win. although she lost to safina the most memorable part was maria's allez moment

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:12 PM   #408
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

i know that YEC2007 i watch a tennis game.
after that i don't know what i watch. every time i watch a tennis game, it's very very boring

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:29 PM   #409
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

did you not see their 2008 australian open match? or this years french open match?

Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #410
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
did you not see their 2008 australian open match? or this years french open match?
the 2008 AO: the match is one direction because justine was injury. i'm a fan of maria but sorry sometime we must be objective.
for the frenchopen: sorry don't see the match i was in exams.

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:52 PM   #411
country flag JamieOwen3

im sorry but i don't believe justine was injured, maria just outplayed her

Old Oct 19th, 2010, 09:45 PM   #412
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

I have to agree, Maria AO08 was just too good!
i miss those groundstrokes
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 10:17 PM   #413
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
the 2008 AO: the match is one direction because justine was injury. i'm a fan of maria but sorry sometime we must be objective.
Maria out righted played Justine.....I don't remember any mention of an injury. Plus look at ALL the matches Maria played at the AO 2008...Maria was unstopable.
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 10:19 PM   #414
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Masha Fierce
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 10:50 PM   #415
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree with you, we must be objective... Justine has won a tournament before and after the AO. (Sidney, Antwerp)

With her "knee injury" was a big tale (as the reason of the defeat). Superego rulez!

Maria was unbeatable on that day, that week, that grandslam.

....do not dare to think what kind of years would have waited for us if she is not injured at IW or later....

Her champion-carreer broke in half on that day.

Last edited by ~MashyOwnThemAll : Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:57 PM.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 11:40 PM   #416
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Justine didn't even play bad... not that she had the chance to. Those groundstrokes were just a-blazin'!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 03:01 AM   #417
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And you're a Justine fan. Don't use that excuse.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 03:42 AM   #418
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

maria had amazing winning streak from AO 2008, fed cup against Israel, Doha 2008, until IW QF against Hantuchova.

Then "this is my home" accident. KARMA.

then she lost to sveta on IW semis, lost to safina on 4R RG, lost to kudryavtswhatever on 2R WIM, injury.

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 04:27 AM   #419
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

From Todd Spiker. Who he?

http://wtabackspin.blogspot.com/2010...uing-team.html

Maria Sharapova, RUS: Is 2011 the year when the course of the rest of Sharapova's career will be determined? Over the past six months, some have seen the Russian as being on an extended course toward reclaiming her old spot in the Top 5 and as a consistent slam contender by next summer, but her lack of consistent results, continued post-shoulder surgery service problems, and -- worst of all -- a seeming case of the "yips" when it comes to closing out matches and rising to the occasion in tight situations, the jury is very much still out and the verdict on whether she'll EVER be "Supernovic" again hardly pre-determined. Monica Seles was never the same poke-out-your-eye competitor after her stabbing, and one has to wonder if Sharapova will ever be able to be the hard-bitten opponent she once was now that she's got that nagging notion in the back of her mind that she can't really FULLY trust that her one-time biggest weapons -- her serve and her heart -- will be there when she needs them in a match's crunchtime. Could it be that the hard truth about the Russian's career arc has been hiding in plain sight all along? When I first gave Sharapova that "Supernova" nickname back in 2004, I played off only a portion of the dictionary definition of the word. "A rare celestial phenomenon in which a star explodes" seemed an apt description of her meteoric rise, but I chose to mostly ignore the "resulting in an extremely bright, short-lived object" part of the equation. Maybe it's time to take the blinders off?
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 05:28 AM   #420
country flag cyannnnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
And you're a Justine fan. Don't use that excuse.
i hate her personnality but i can say that she has the most beautiful game on the actuality wta tour

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Closed Thread