Sabine in danger of having to play Q in AO? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2010, 08:44 AM   #1
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all
Sabine in danger of having to play Q in AO?

With her losing the points from Luxemburg and Bali, she will fall around top180 as it is written in the general messages. But that would automatically mean her falling from some direct entries in Australia and especially the AO. So what is our tip, where is she to play 2011?

Auckland
- (due to Q)
AO
Fedcup
-
Memphis
Acapulco
-
IW
Miami
Charleston
Fedcup (???)
Stuttgart
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #2
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine in danger of having to play Q in AO?

Clearly no WTA events beacuse her ranking will be too bad. She will have to play 25k ITF tournaments. She should be glad that she has won her first US Open round otherwise she won't be in the qualifying of Melbourne.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 10:44 AM   #3
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine can hope for a big run at the AO, that is the only way she could to climb up the rankings fast,then she could soon play WTA events again, at least some smaller ones,but she has 2nd round to defend,so it would be helpful to qualify and then win one or two MD matches with an easy draw, maybe she is lucky
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #4
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

And if she couldn't defend her AO points (100 points), she will fall out of the top 200 (225-235).
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM   #5
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCologne View Post
With her losing the points from Luxemburg and Bali, she will fall around top180 as it is written in the general messages. But that would automatically mean her falling from some direct entries in Australia and especially the AO. So what is our tip, where is she to play 2011?
I cannot answer you question, but I can tell you that she will not be seeded in AO quali tournament. If she don't use the following three months to improve her play, she will not qualify and consequentely fall out of Top 200, as mk27 explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Sabine can hope for a big run at the AO, that is the only way she could to climb up the rankings fast,then she could soon play WTA events again, at least some smaller ones,but she has 2nd round to defend,so it would be helpful to qualify and then win one or two MD matches with an easy draw, maybe she is lucky
IMO this way of thinking is the reason why a lot of player lose their path. If Sabine reflects her past results, she should realize, that she don't play her current ranking and - if she is in good shape - start playing 25K tournaments. But she does not: She will be most likely at $ 100K Poitiers an will ad a single point to her account.
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #6
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quite sure that Sabine will improve a lot in the off-season and be back probably not in full strength but way better than now... she should really be able to qualify for AO MD IMO!!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #7
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Clearly no WTA events beacuse her ranking will be too bad. She will have to play 25k ITF tournaments. She should be glad that she has won her first US Open round otherwise she won't be in the qualifying of Melbourne.
Has she no protected ranking for some time?
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 06:24 PM   #8
country flag mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
Has she no protected ranking for some time?
No, because she wasn't out for more than 6 months.

Last tournament was Miami in March, first comeback tournament was Cincinnati in August
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #9
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

The beginning of 2011 is gonna be crucial for Sabine
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote