~~Stephanie Vogt~~ - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2010, 02:57 PM   #376
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stephanie Vogt

1-2
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #377
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~Stephanie Vogt~~

Since Stephanie plays for Liechtenstein, I merged the 2 threads and left it in the correct forum (Rest of the World)
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #378
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

But she is semi-Swiss, trains in Switzerland, speaks Swiss German and plays Swiss Inter Club. She deserves to be in the Swiss forum!
She lost 2-6, 3-6 to Voracova BTW
I don't think your decision is adequate, since nobody is ever visiting this ROW forum!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Oct 10th, 2010, 03:25 PM   #379
country flag LightsOut!

and deleted my next post...
Stephi lost today 2-6, 3-6
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Oct 10th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #380
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Good try Stephanie!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 04:19 AM   #381
country flag LightsOut!

BTW: No shame losing to Voracova. She just demolished Cornet even more easily than she had done to Stephi...
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Oct 27th, 2010, 11:51 AM   #382
country flag LightsOut!

25K Cairo:
R1: Vogt Stephanie vs. Fafaliou Stamatia (Q)

Doubles:
R1: Vogt/Zec Peskiric (4) def. Kucova/Pochabova 6-4, 4-6, [10-4]
R2: Vogt/Zec Peskiric (4) vs. Abdul Aal/Azzuz (WC)
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Oct 27th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #383
country flag LightsOut!

R1: Vogt def. Fafaliou (Q) 6-3, 6-2
R2: Vogt vs. Sanchez (1)
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 10:28 PM   #384
country flag LightsOut!

R2: Vogt def. Sanchez (1) 6-4, 6-3
QF: Vogt vs. Jani Reka-Luca
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Oct 29th, 2010, 01:09 AM   #385
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Great win for Stephanie! Sanchez has been playing great the last few months

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 04:23 PM   #386
country flag LightsOut!

Stephi won the Cairo 25K final 6-3, 6-1 against Masa Zec Peskiric
Congrats
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Nov 6th, 2010, 08:13 PM   #387
country flag christina_fl

christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all

I just saw that there are some comments in this forum that I missed and I want to comment on them:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFFIN MONSTER View Post
because people seldomely visit the "Rest of the world" sub-forum and Stephi and the people from Liechtenstein are almost Swiss people.
No, we are NOT Swiss. Sorry but people from Liechtenstein are Liechtensteiners and nothing else! Of course we have good connections with Switzerland, but it's the same with Austria and probably normal with neighbors....

Quote:
And nobody posted anything there in 2010
Yes, because she didn't play any tourneys. What should people write here? The daily entry for almost 2 years would have been: Steffi is recovering and doing physiotherapy in order to have her comeback soon....

Quote:
But she is semi-Swiss, trains in Switzerland, speaks Swiss German and plays Swiss Inter Club. She deserves to be in the Swiss forum!
I don't think your decision is adequate, since nobody is ever visiting this ROW forum!
No, she is not training in Switzerland anymore! She used to train in Budapest with Zoltan Kuharszky before her injury and so is she doing it again. She was only training in Switzerland for some weeks to get her shape back. And she doesn't speak Swiss German, she speaks Liechtenstein German Yes she plays Swiss Interclub, and so are a lot of international players (for example Steffi Gehrlein, Margalita Chakhnashvili, Lenka Tvaroskova and many others). Are they all Swiss now?

And yes, this forum has been very active before Steffis injury although it was in ROW subforum. I think as soon as Steffi climbs up the ranking, it will be more active again. Just wait...
christina_fl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 08:18 PM   #388
country flag christina_fl

christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all

But actually I wanted to post a link to an interview to Radio Liechtenstein that she gave this week. It is in Liechtenstein German though, but maybe some people are interested. Here is the link:

http://www.radio.li/no_cache/hoerers...a57783e4943313

There is some information and music first and then the interview starts. Enjoy it!
christina_fl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 07:35 AM   #389
country flag LightsOut!

Steph reaches #307 on this week's rankings
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 12:26 AM   #390
country flag LightsOut!

Stephi is the number 1 on the entry list of the Swiss Championships next week
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel