Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2010, 09:04 PM   #556
country flag bluestorm10

bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread

Hi, can anyone update me on Dinara's plans for the fall? Like where is she training, what she's focusing on and what are the tournaments she's entering? It's been pretty discouraging so far and I see everyone's frustration in their posts but I'm cautiously optimistic for the next part of the season.
bluestorm10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2010, 09:42 PM   #557
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

She's on the players list of both Tokyo and Beijing and said that if her back is fine () she'll finish her season in Moscow at the Kremlin Cup. As for where she is right now the answer is Moscow. The rest i have no idea

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 11:15 PM   #558
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
She's on the players list of both Tokyo and Beijing and said that if her back is fine () she'll finish her season in Moscow at the Kremlin Cup. As for where she is right now the answer is Moscow. The rest i have no idea
You forgot to tell him about the tourney Dinara entered on Pluto for November.Leaders on that planet have contacted Dinarik as they believe that they've located her brain buried deep in one of their mines....So she's gonna go there to get it 're-installed'.....AFTER she plays the tournament,of course

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Shouldn't self-professed devil worshippers be forced to work every day during Holy Week?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 07:40 AM   #559
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I agree with all that you've said about Dinarik.....except you MAKE decisions---you don't take them
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 03:43 AM   #560
country flag bluestorm10

bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You forgot to tell him about the tourney Dinara entered on Pluto for November.Leaders on that planet have contacted Dinarik as they believe that they've located her brain buried deep in one of their mines....So she's gonna go there to get it 're-installed'.....AFTER she plays the tournament,of course
Her.

By the way, thanks for the information and the good laugh.
bluestorm10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 04:13 AM   #561
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestorm10 View Post
Her.

By the way, thanks for the information and the good laugh.
Yeah,sorry about the gender screw-up on my end...and laughter is often the best medicine for the infuriating Dinarik that we love

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Shouldn't self-professed devil worshippers be forced to work every day during Holy Week?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote