Francesca Schiavone hits a tweener at the US Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2010, 01:48 AM   #1
country flag Sinovaccc

Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light
Francesca Schiavone hits a tweener at the US Open

Francesca Schiavone hit a tweener against Alona Bondarenko. Here is the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C6rg8Oj4P4
Sinovaccc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2010, 01:52 AM   #2
country flag Sinovaccc

Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Francesca Schiavone hits a tweener at the US Open

My sincere apology to the moderators. Please move the thread to the appropriate forum, and delete this message.
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 12:31 PM   #3
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

you want to kill flavia's fans with this
we know she's better than magikarp,no need to remember us this
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #4
country flag Sinovaccc

No, I was a bit sleepy last night while posting this. One wrong click goes a long way, unfortunately.
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 08:05 PM   #5
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Don't worry.
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #6
country flag amy_lee

amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all

oo i'm gonna put my guitar-avatar up too. ITs way too cool to NOT have it show up on everyones screen
amy_lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote