Perfect Racquet for agressive baseliner? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 06:46 PM   #1
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Perfect Racquet for agressive baseliner?

I've been using the prince 03 white racquet and recently the frame has cracked so its lacking that umph that it once had. So i'm looking away from Prince and want a racquet which is designed for an agressive baseliner with added control and depth... i was thinking the Yonex RDiS 800 blue but i'm not so sure... any ideas guys???

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #2
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Perfect Racquet for agressive baseliner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
I've been using the prince 03 white racquet and recently the frame has cracked so its lacking that umph that it once had. So i'm looking away from Prince and want a racquet which is designed for an agressive baseliner with added control and depth... i was thinking the Yonex RDiS 800 blue but i'm not so sure... any ideas guys???
Every racquet manufacturer will tell you they have the perfect racquet for your style of play, and everyone who would post in this thread will recommend the racquet they use. The best thing for you to do is demo different racquets until you find one that suits you.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 07:16 PM   #3

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Thankyou

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 07:26 PM   #4
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Demo at tenniswarehouse!! And if you have friends that play, ask to borrow theirs for a day.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 07:39 PM   #5

i thought tenniswarehouse didn't ship over to UK ?

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #6
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely need to demo. Sometimes you want a more powerful frame even if you hit hard (see Ivanovic).
The Upstarts: Muguruza, Garcia
The Legends: Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 02:20 AM   #7
country flag JJandAna4ever

JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever JJandAna4ever

If you like the O3 white then try the speedport version and see how you like it.
JJandAna4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 08:28 AM   #8
country flag mojoo999

mojoo999 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the liquidmetal