FIRST tennis match experiences!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2010, 07:56 AM   #31
country flag keii

keii is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FIRST tennis match experiences!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclover91 View Post
hey frnz..

i have been learning tennis for 2 months now..

i have been seeing various matches.. yesterday i played a game with my friend.. i hit 15 aces in a match.. it was just so great to play..

like to know more about your first match experiences..

regards
Ham
joomla design
15 aces on your first match, wow that's amazing. I have been playing for 3 years, I still can't hit 15 aces in a match
My first match was a disaster. It was against a friend of mine who had 4 years of tennis experience at that time, and he won the match easily 6-0, 6-1. I still wonder how I won that 1 game in the second set. Also, I don't exactly remember but I won only 9 or 10 points at most, on that match.
keii is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 08:16 PM   #32
country flag PlayByPlay

PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all

In high school it was great I did foul a little and neither did I won but it was fun.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:27 PM   #33
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute

Had my first tournament match a while back, and going into it I actually felt pretty confident. EVERYONE always says you lose your first match, but as I prepped for the match I just knew I would win... Then I got spanked 6-0 6-0... It's like everything I had learned and practiced went right out the window, every ball I hit found it's way into the net, if they even reached it... I remember the guy having a total GOAT serve, his service motion looked awkward, but the ball was fast and all spinny, it would just bounce away from me...

The highlight of the first set was me have an advantage in the deuce on his serve, but a few aces and I was done... Second set I believe I won all of two points in that one... Worst part was I was so focused on getting home early/things outside of the match that I forgot to shake his hand and went straight for my stuff
Alejandrawrrr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 09:19 PM   #34
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible I was meant to be playing a girl of my age but it turned out to be a grown woman in her 50's who could slice all day long and I spent half of the match spraying balls into the back fence. I hope to forget it someday