Savransky 2007 - Big Girl, Big World. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2007, 06:18 PM   #76
country flag AllCourt

AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice AllCourt is just really nice
Re: Savransky 2007 - Big Girl, Big World.

I have noticed she has gone back to her name Savranska and is now under her birth flag, I have to say I do not blame her she has been treated poorly I think not getting a chance to represent Isreal she had no choice. Having met her and watched her many times I wish her all the success and hope to still get to see her whenever I can. Good luck Jenny!

-Radwanska-Peer-Savranska-Govortsova-Petkovic-The Bondarenkos-The Brits-www.yevgeniasavranska.com
AllCourt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2007, 08:47 AM   #77
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Yevgenia, thanks for representing Israel
I doubt Ukraine will support her more, but if they do, then good for her

It doesn't seem to help her tennis though, she lost to a 700ish player.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2007, 06:16 PM   #78
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

I second the wishes for success for Yevgenia, without any strings attached to what nationality she chooses.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2007, 09:27 PM   #79
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

The new name Yevheniia SAVRANSKA
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 07:10 PM   #80
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Yevheniia Savranska Cheering Thread

I saw there's no thread for her Though I'm really not a fan !
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 02:25 PM   #81
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

The Israeli news site NRG wrote on 14october that Savransky might be willing to play tennis again under Israeli flag. She said that she hasn't yet made up her mind, but is seriously considering coming back to Israel.

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/3/ART1/646/184.html
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #82
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Does she consider changing nationalities like a game?
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #83
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Savranska is now ranked 211 in the world, and she is playing under the Ukranian flag.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #84
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

still Ukrainian
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 04:55 AM   #85
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

What's so funny about that?
And if there's any reason for a bump, it is to note she hasn't played for more than a year
I wish her to be able to play pro tennis again...
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote